Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Gaming Chat

you are literally stating that EVERYONE that owns a PC talks about inferiority. literally one person thinking otherwise makes it untrue, it's not an opinion it's a fact that not every PC owner does

While I won't be disingenuous by claiming that PC gamers as a whole think that way, I've encountered more than my fair share who do.* These people scoff and turn their noses up at the very *idea of someone playing something on console (eg Dark Souls, Overwatch). They also tend to scream and complain when the latest big game isn't immediately available on PC, or if it never comes to PC to begin with (Bloodborne and Bayonetta immediately come to mind here).

I get where Snake is coming from. Like I said, I won't cast a wide net of aspersions upon an entire group of gamers, because that simply isn't fair. But there have been more than enough encounters for me personally with PC players to make me wary of interacting with them.

I know some competitive PC players that scoff at the idea of competitive console play but either than that, most PC players that I know generally don't care about console players and more so just care about what games they play

It's a bit unfortunate that that was your experience with PC players snake but from my experience, most PC players don't see consoles as inferior, just another more convenient way to play games

I play pc only because well there are only titles available exclusive to it😆It's not any different from getting a console just get the exclusives or whatever you can grab to fit your budget. Overall can't wrap my head around the pc superiority thing actually, seems dumb to me like the VCR vs. DVD thing back then