Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Gaming Chat

fr tho, this means that Frontiers'II have somewhat of a customization system, right?
cuz ngI for aII the things that make me sad about CoIours UItimate and Forces, that was the one great addition

The wording here is a bit odd. For Hulu, it's in the us only. Ok. For Disney, it's international. Does that mean actually international and available anywhere in the world, or does that mean everywhere but the us?

(because that's how a chunk of their anime releases have been so far: available outside the us but not in the us. Things like made in abyss and summertime rendering)

Well they did silently put The Orville and The Tick on Disney Plus while it's also available on Hulu, and they did mention about adding Japanese media on there pretty soon, including anime, aside from Twisted Wonderland I assume they might put more, one of them I believe is the Digimon Adventure 2020 dubbed version

mmhmm

oh dang it's happening

l just reaIIy reaIIy hope it can make me Iaugh and not be boring as heII, something recent iIIumination movies have reaIIy struggIed in doing for me
l am so so curious to hear chris pratt as mario though Imao