Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Gaming Chat

Obviously can't promise anything. It all depends on whether I believe the project to be viable... or more importantly, whether I have capital available to invest when the time comes.

Even just revealing the title would compromise its chances of being picked up, so I have to be careful with who I share those details with.

If, however, I strike no success during pitching, plan B is to raise funding and produce it ourselves. Which may or may not involve a kickstarter campaign.

About 2-3 years after the first one he said "oh by 2016 and 18, the sequels will be here- back tk back. Just finalizing world building and language."

Then around 2014 "yeah there might only be another sequel. Idk if people want it tbh

Then 2015 "oh so there's 4 movies now, 2 will be shot back to back, leaving room for a 5th."

Now it's "I'm just doing a Kingdom Hearts, 30 years if Avatar sequels yall let's go."

i know he had plans but he also said he wanted to find the next best thing to use for avatar 2, at the time there wasnt anything to top the 3D craze

now we got 4dx 15 years later

no one asked for a sequel(s) people are like why now? it should have of happened right after avatar

avatar 2, 3 , 4 and 5 were filmed back to back at the same time

i guess he let his ego and pride get to his head