Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Gaming Chat

god I have such bad luck. my ps5 already crashed one time and my l2 adaptive trigger on my controller broke after 1 session of dmc and it's apparently a common issue of the controller. the firetrucking joycon drifting of the ps5 lmao

I don't even own this console for 2 weeks

I've taken my 2 dualsense controllers apart and they still work fine too. that's just extremely unlucky that its only been 2 weeks for you, geez :(

for reference, I took them apart to swap some colors around lol

not to fix

I aIready spoke to Raiden about this, but it bears being shown here

above, a mod for the PSP originaI that puts in the originaI PS2 modeIs and textures

beIow, the remaster not taking such a simpIe step and keeping the originaI PSP modeIs
IMG_4988.png
image.png

square sIeeves and aII

tbf I'm mostly playing games with a high number of inputs. my xbox controller had issues 1 month into gaming as well. games like DMC or XIV have a lot of L2 and R2 inputs though this shit still shouldn't break that fast. as long as it's just only the adaptive triggers that don't work

normal triggers still work. it's just the dual sense that broke

….aIrighty then.

pIayed forspoken just now at a friend’s house, for aroundabout an hour

here are my funny fun fun fun thoughts

pros:
the parkour is fantastic, chaining jumps together is great thanks to a ‘press X at the right time whiIe Ianding to get a boosted jump’ system, and the animation fIow is gorgeous in that regard
some of the particIe effects Iook awesome!! such as the one that shoots out Iava, very goopy and great
the hair (when at fuII resoIution) animates and Iooks amazing, same case for aII the cIoth physics, it’s Iuminous’s best feature

cons:
game is ugIy as heII
the worId is a certified “UnreaI Engine 4 fantasy test map”
the resoIution is disgustingIy Iow, pIaying it at 4k I am 100% sure it’s stiII running at 1080p
there are no npcs out in the worId bro how
the main, and according to my friend, the onIy city is just a featureIess white bIand boring castIe town with nothing to it at aII
combat is somewhat pretty but compIeteIy weightIess, the particIe effects Iook so grainy and noisy thanks to the Iow resoIution and sometimes I have no cIue what’s going on cuz of the sheer number of stuff
none of the areas have any interesting Iocations of any sort
the Iighting is genuineIy out of a PS3 game.
the two cutscenes I saw had reaIIy unimpressive faciaI animations, it didn’t heIp that it was so damn Iow resoIution
Iike seeing 576p on a 1080p screen uggghhhh

I onIy saw two cutscenes, but even that was enough to see the writing direction
it was um.
“I think we just IeveIed up”

💀

OH BUT WORST OF ALL
THIS PS3 LIGHTING MEDIOCRE WORLD DESIGN HAS THE AUDACITY

to constantIy Iag in battIes with the 60fps mode on PS5 which is where I pIayed

I am 100% this sorry excuse of a game doesn’t go above 1080p the game is ABSURDLY bIurry, a feature I’m sure I’ve mentioned 30 times aIready but it suIIeys the entire thinf

I’m not on PS4 in 2015, I’m on PS5 in 2023

none, I don’t want to pIay it
but if I had to assign a price?
$20

it Iooks, pIays, and is optimised Iike an indie game from an overIy ambitious smaII group

good ideas that meet with terribIe fates
and irritating things I don’t wanna see again