Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Gaming Chat

it's weird, because, like, i know this is officially the point where the previous story arc ends and the next one begins, but also, there's only about 7 episodes left in the season

not like they didn't start the new op early, though

idk, guess this is why i'm not one of the execs who make the decisions on this sort of thing

oh yeah, naturally. i mean, before the season began, i figured the whole season would be focused on the war/aftermath, and only realized they'd start in on more stuff when i realized how quickly things were progressing and how many episodes were left. the downsides of reading the manga first, i guess? it's happened to me before, where i incorrectly predict how much will be covered

Hogwarts Legacy Reviews are out. So far it seems like it will not be the GotY game some people expected but it gets good reviews

not perfect scores like Elden Ring or God of War but it seems like the reviewers enjoyed it

I expect it to drop to a 85. But I don't think this game will drop below a 83. Also one of the few cases where I value game journalists scores more than player scores because this shit will get reviewbombed