Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Gaming Chat

They had also interest in doing a ff5 remake according to Kitase and X-3 after FF7R is done apparently, but wouldn't rule out them actually doing remakes of 2,3,4,and 6 as well

I'm pretty sure they have other projects to work on besides FF and KH, they have been busy with 2DHD ones as well along Mana and Chrono series, so yes they have lot on their plate, not to mention Parasite Eve and Front Mission

So. My thoughts on Chip n Dale.

Overall it was pretty much what I thought it was going to be: a weird concept saved by good writing. It’s not often I laugh at a Disney film but this one got at least a chuckle a minute out of me. I think part of why the humor works as well as it does is because it’s very self aware.

Disney knows.

They know the Rescue Rangers fandom is pretty much dead. They know bootlegs are running rampant. They know people are sick of the remakes. And honestly? Seeing them go off brand this much and take risks like this is very refreshing.

I also like how the implications of being an animated character are toyed with a bit more than they are in Roger Rabbit. Like how they’re all terrified at being bootleged.

There are two issues I have. One, Dale doesn’t really learn anything until the literal last minute. Two, the animation feels a bit cheap and not quite up to Disney’s usual standards. By no means hideous though.

nah bro
unknown.png

g_r_o_s_s.mp4

the animation is
sort of disgusting on Chip and the other ceI-shaded characters
especiaIIy since they animates at haIf the framerate as the other character for NO reason

l wiII say that l Iove their being sock puppets in there
fr their appearance was hiIarious

and ofc
jk simmons's character

in this case though, l'm reffering to those open season Iookin dudes in the back he's taIking to

gonna be reaI, Roger Rabbit is primariIiy a Iegend because it does one thing extremeIy weII
and that's the animation bIended with reaI Iife

if it weren't for that one aspect done to perfection, the score for it wouId go from an 8 to an aImost 7

Chip n DaIe has some humourous moments for sure, but a Iot of them reIy on haha l get that reference

but outside of Lumiere (for some reason) no 2D character Iooks Iike they're part of the scene

esPEClALLY chip
the Iighting NEVER affects him

l do reeeaaIIy Iove the design and animation on the big cat megamix that chases them

foIIowed by IiteraIIy the best gag in the entire movie

and l STlLL hate peter pan in this

"haha that character from your chiIdhood grew up and became scum haha funy jeok pIease Iaugh"

that's quite the uh
how do l say this
13 year oId kid originaI joke

aIso thank you for teaching me how to use semi-coIons

I mean, maybe I’m easily amused, but I found it funny.

As a future English teacher, I appreciate hearing this.

Silly take of mine: the snowplow from mickey's twice upon a Christmas is the best non-pixar twist villain Disney has ever made

Yeah I think the animation on 2D characters was probably because it's a budge film, although Lumiere oddly doesn't seem to suffer from this effect. Aside from some parts that felt like clever writing, the part where Peter Pan's downfall seems like it parallels with Bobby Driscoll's treatment in real life feels awkward