Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ursalink

KHUX Main Quest in July?

Guys, do you know at what time of the month we will get the next quests for UX? I believe the next(s) one(s) should be the last ones, concluding its main story. Any idea?

On 7/11/2020 at 10:13 AM, Zak6009 said:

Late July. But why would you think they would be the "last ones, concluding the main story" when we are still in the middle of Sugar Ralph?

We are actually close to the end of Sugar Rush. There's rescuing Felix and Vanellope from prision, a mission during the race (possible against the Cybugs), and then, against King Candy as a Cybug. Either way, they announced in the previous trailer that the main story in close to its end. We had that picture of Ventus sleeping in a weird room. 

Call me crazy but now I think we will actually get a second story update in July. Here's why.

So the one we just got yesterday was unexpected since they come usually late in the month, and in the July event schedule although it didn't give an exact date, it just said "LATE July".

But also more importantly the one we just got was actually supposed to be June's update, and the one we got in late June was supposed to be May's. There was a bit of a delay in back scheduling for obvious reasons. But back in January we DID get a schedule of when we'd have main story updates, as opposed to just filler. They said March, April, July, and August. March had one, April... had one that got pushed back to first week of May, next one (which was supposed to be May's) came in late June, finally the one the was supposed to be June's came yesterday.

Since the notice at the beginning of the month said "late July", it makes me think they planned to rush back to staying true to the intended schedule and give July's originially-intended update actually in July. Since after all it was supposed to be a main story advancement, as told in January.

2 hours ago, Zak6009 said:

Call me crazy but now I think we will actually get a second story update in July. Here's why.

So the one we just got yesterday was unexpected since they come usually late in the month, and in the July event schedule although it didn't give an exact date, it just said "LATE July".

But also more importantly the one we just got was actually supposed to be June's update, and the one we got in late June was supposed to be May's. There was a bit of a delay in back scheduling for obvious reasons. But back in January we DID get a schedule of when we'd have main story updates, as opposed to just filler. They said March, April, July, and August. March had one, April... had one that got pushed back to first week of May, next one (which was supposed to be May's) came in late June, finally the one the was supposed to be June's came yesterday.

Since the notice at the beginning of the month said "late July", it makes me think they planned to rush back to staying true to the intended schedule and give July's originially-intended update actually in July. Since after all it was supposed to be a main story advancement, as told in January.

I don't have to call you crazy, because I believe that too. I just wish we are not wrong. There's also the new about the next chapter of "Dark Road" to come at the end of July, and I believe both stories will have to cross at some point.