Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Which Kingdom Hearts game had the best visit to the Hundred Acre Wood?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kingdom Hearts game had the best visit to the Hundred Acre Wood?

• Kingdom Hearts
    • Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
    • Kingdom Hearts II
    • Kingdom Hearts III

I'm going to have to go with Kingdom Hearts II as well, it felt the most rewarding in terms of building upon Kingdom Hearts' version, reuniting with everyone from that world, and I also liked that what happened to the book in the outside world (the heartless stealing it and tearing the front cover) had consequences within the book's world as well that you had to work towards fixing. It just made things feel a lot more interconnected.

20 hours ago, Movies798 said:

100 Acre Wood in Kingdom Hearts 3 was definitely better. It's short, better mini games, and actually plays a role in Sora's character. Plus, no need to search the whole universe to find some missing pages. 

Lol, it is nice not having the same repeating plot in 3.

Anyway for me it's either KH1 or KH2. 100 Acre Wood was such a relaxing break from the main quest going on so I always enjoyed the time with Pooh. I think KH2's had my favorite story, but KH3 was quite mature too. But I also love the games in KH1 even if some were a bit frustrating. I just don't know XD I'll say KH2 for the story.

Visually, KH III, but, in my opinion, the little mini game on the GBA CoM of leading Pooh to find his friends perfectly captures that wholesome little escape the Hundred Acre Wood represents.

I'm still not sure who the purple elephant in KH III's Acre Wood was, though...

On 7/31/2020 at 3:11 PM, Heather Chandler said:

Visually, KH III, but, in my opinion, the little mini game on the GBA CoM of leading Pooh to find his friends perfectly captures that wholesome little escape the Hundred Acre Wood represents.

I'm still not sure who the purple elephant in KH III's Acre Wood was, though...

The elephant // heffalump is Lumpy.
He first appeared in Disney's "'Pooh's Heffalump Movie (2005)'".