Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

When do you think Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory will be released?

37 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory will be released?

• September
    • October
    • November
    • December
    • Delayed to 2021

I'm going to guess November, considering the KH3 OST releases that month it makes sense to me to have a game that so heavily revolves around soundtracks release around the same time as well. With the pandemic I wouldn't rule out a delay either though.

September and October seem too early to me, and I kind of think they would want to showcase the game at TGS which is held in September. 

On 8/3/2020 at 4:05 PM, Power Jusho said:

On 8/3/2020 at 4:09 PM, Ewan Callister said:

September 

On 8/3/2020 at 4:29 PM, WakelessDream said:

I'm going to guess November, considering the KH3 OST releases that month it makes sense to me to have a game that so heavily revolves around soundtracks release around the same time as well. With the pandemic I wouldn't rule out a delay either though.

September and October seem too early to me, and I kind of think they would want to showcase the game at TGS which is held in September. 

On 8/3/2020 at 4:59 PM, ocean's rage said:

i get the feeling we wont be seeing it til 2021

On 8/3/2020 at 6:53 PM, zakaxhi said:

i think they re gonna delayed this until early 2021

On 8/3/2020 at 8:51 PM, Movies798 said:

I'm betting it's going to be release in November. Mainly because my birthday is November lol

10 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

thats one of those times i wouldnt mind being wrong

12 hours ago, Moogle13 said:

I know it won't, but I'd laugh if it came out in very late August and everybody was wrong ?

ENOUGH!!!

I want to be the first to see another new trailer and reveal the release dates on 2020 for "Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory" in PlayStation: State of Play event by Tomorrow!!

Because "Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory" was actually come out in this November, which is why I saw a vision of the future about everything!!

And apparently, Kairi's origin story as another DLC expansion story was actually the events of the side story take place after "Kingdom Hearts 3: Re:MIND" as the first DLC expansion story and one year after the events of "Kingdom Hearts 3"!!!

As of matter of fact, the last chapter of "Kingdom Hearts: Union x(cross) will become part of their story, "Kingdom Hearts: Dark Road" was actually the events of the story take place 100 years after "Kingdom Hearts x(chi)" and before "Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep" as Eraqus' and Xehanort's origin story and after that, I heard the mysterious message said "Melodies and Memories hold the secret of his final plan"!!!

In the story of "Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory", after the defeat of Master Xehanort from Scala ad Caelum in the past, I sense that Kairi was actually awakened from her slumber, she went back to the Final World and rescue Sora and she was met a mysterious person in a black hood!!

That's why I remember about the story of Kingdom Hearts and so, the Dark Seeker saga has ALMOST come to an end........

And now, we have to stop the Coronavirus outbreak at all costs and save them all and we're become the true hero!!!!

As of right now, the Coronavirus outbreak must come to an end in exactly 10 days remaining and that means everything is back to normal!!!

So, let's find out about reveal the release dates on 2020's on every movies, TV Shows and video games for all of them, including "Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory"!! And the story of Kingdom Hearts is almost complete!!!

And remember, May your Heart be your Guding Key, always!!!?