Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Who is the most mysterious member of Organization XIII that holds an "ancient Keyblade legacy"?

Who is the most mysterious member of Organization XIII that holds an "ancient Keyblade legacy"?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most mysterious member of Organization XIII that holds an "ancient Keyblade legacy"?

• Demyx
    • Luxord
    • Marluxia
    • Larxene

Well Xemnas did said he wants all four them to reveal their greatest secret about the Ancient Keyblade Legacy. So for me I say all of them are very mysterious because none of them hasn't reveal any secret about the Ancient Keyblade Legacy yet. But if I had to choose one of them I'll definitely choose Luxord because he's by far the most interesting, and the most mysterious member in the group. Especially his screen time in KH3 Re:Mind when he had that conversation with Xigbar.

5 hours ago, Jingilator said:

People really choosing Demyx over Luxord, huh?

Lmao! I know right? They really think he's the Master of Masters.

I picked Demyx because with Luxord, though he (literally) plays his cards close to his chest, I still get the vibe that he's totally honest. I feel like I'm definitely seeing 'the real Luxord' even if I know little about him.

But with Demyx, I don't have a clue. Is he 100% legit? 0% legit? A mixture? I have no idea. I don't like the idea that MoM is anyone we know but I can get why people make the comparison; they both manage to balance comedic attitudes with a layer of serious investment. Demyx could be a master genius or a total idiot and I'd be easily convinced either way. 

It's a tie between Demyx and Luxord for me. Demyx has a non-existent work ethic like he's trying to be Wally from Dilbert, and Luxord seems to have some kind of honour. Whatever keyblade legacy they represent I really want to know.