Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

What intro song do you think Melody of Memory will have?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What intro song do you think Melody of Memory will have?

• A new remix of Simple and Clean
    • A new remix of Sanctuary
    • A new remix of Face My Fears
    • A new remix of Don't Think Twice

If I were to place a bet I'd say Simple and Clean, as for the smaller titles, the Utada songs in the trailers tend to end up being reflected in the game. I could also see them going the Dream Drop Distance route and just having like say, the orchestrated version of Hikari being the opening theme. 

Not too sure we'll get a remix of anything really for something like this. 

The intro songs have reflected the numbered title they're closest to for plot, so I'm going with Face My Fears. Chain of Memories, re:coded and Birth by Sleep heavily link to Kingdom Hearts 1 for plot, the first two being based on visiting recreations of Kingdom Hearts 1 worlds, so use Simple and Clean. 0.2 being a follow-up to Birth by Sleep carries the Ray of Hope remix for Simple and Clean. 258/2 Days is the backstory of Roxas, a key character for Kingdom Hearts 2, so Sanctuary. Dream Drop Distance ties all the games together to build up to Kingdom Hearts 3, so it uses the orchestral version of Hikari and finishes with Sanctuary ~After the Battle~. As Melody of Memory is Kairi's experience in the aftermath of Kingdom Hearts 3 it'll likely be Face My Fears or Don't Think Twice, both reflecting Kairi's mindset and motivation in searching for a way to restore Sora.