Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Leamax

KHMoM Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory bundle available for pre-order on Aitai Kuji for ¥22,000 (about $200); includes Kingdom Hearts III soundtrack

Aitai Kuji is accepting pre-order for a Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory bundle. The bundle includes a copy of the game as well as the Kingdom Hearts III soundtrack. The bundle will cost ¥22,000 (about $200) and will be available when Melody of Memory releases in November. 

"Square Enix will be releasing a special bundle set for Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory along with the Kingdom Hearts 3 Soundtrack that will come with an extra CD with 2 exclusive songs from Melody of Memory! The bonus CD will feature Kairi on the cover, and the items will come with a postcard with a message from Tetsuya Nomura!"

Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory will launch on November 11th in Japan and November 13th worldwide for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. The Kingdom Hearts III soundtrack will also release worldwide on November 11th.

Thanks to @churroz for the tip!

Will you be getting this bundle? Let us know in the comments below!

View full article

I’m sure they’ll end up on YouTube!! one of them is most likely gonna be the new dearly beloved

wonder if the other one might be a new intro song by utada... but I doubt it

at most, they’ll probably just remix face my fears

Oh wow, I completely missed out on this

It sounds great too

Best part about this theme is it's a lot longer, the one we heard in Back Cover was just a small snippet of it

Man, I can't wait for the full version

no. It’ll be in Japanese

I’d wait till there’s an official preorder up on the square enix site unless you want the Japanese version. ?

(If there’s this bundle for English copies of the game)