Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
GothicSlenderman

10 SPOOKY WORLDS FOR KINGDOM HEARTS (YouTube Video)

Pretty neat list. I'll admit I don't agree with everything on it, but I like that you provided some well thought out reasons for how each property could tie into KH. :) 

I could totally get on board with a Frankenweenie world, though I haven't seen the movie it looks like it has that same level of charm that could work in the series. I probably wouldn't want to see Halloween Town return as a world, just because I feel like the story there was already tied up nicely with KH II. 

The thing I always stand by when it comes to prospective properties being in KH is that, as long as they can pull it off well I'm open to it. And even if some of your suggestions may not work out as worlds, they could incorporate them on a smaller scale as equips, items, or summons etc. 

2 hours ago, WakelessDream said:

Pretty neat list. I'll admit I don't agree with everything on it, but I like that you provided some well thought out reasons for how each property could tie into KH. :) 

I could totally get on board with a Frankenweenie world, though I haven't seen the movie it looks like it has that same level of charm that could work in the series. I probably wouldn't want to see Halloween Town return as a world, just because I feel like the story there was already tied up nicely with KH II. 

The thing I always stand by when it comes to prospective properties being in KH is that, as long as they can pull it off well I'm open to it. And even if some of your suggestions may not work out as worlds, they could incorporate them on a smaller scale as equips, items, or summons etc. 

Thank you! And I feel the same about Halloween Town as well. I think we've seen enough of it for now. Though I wouldn't complain if it did return. Especially if it could get the KH3 treatment like Olympus did.