Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Which 2000's Disney film would you like to see become a world in Kingdom Hearts?

Which 2000's Disney film would you like to see become a world in Kingdom Hearts?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which 2000's Disney film would you like to see become a world in Kingdom Hearts?

• Atlantis: The Lost Empire
    • The Emperor's New Groove
    • Treasure Planet
    • Brother Bear

2 minutes ago, ocean's rage said:

out of those four, emperor's new groove. out of all of them princess and the frog

while out of those 4 for me to explore is certainly Atlantida, even though I would like emperor new groove, I'm with you out of all of them is princess and the frog.

I'm dying to see Treasure Planet at all times. It's such a wonderful movie and it needs more love.

Granted, Atlantis is also great and is probably more underrated. Both of them definitely deserve more time in the spotlight. And while we got the first 5 minutes and a cameo throughout multiple other games, we should really get a proper Lilo and Stitch world because that film is a genuine masterpiece.

There's never a wrong choice for these kind of questions though.

All of these would be really good choices. Atlantis would be awesome for exploring, on land, underwater and in the air. The movie is about a Princess and a giant crystal called the Heart of Atlantis, that's perfect for a Kingdom Hearts story (and the crystal could be interpreted as a callback to Final Fantasy's regular use of crystals). Emperor's New Groove has a lot of possibility for more animal forms, which could factor into puzzle solving. "Pull the lever, Goofy!" "Where'd Donald go?" "Why does she even have that lever?" Treasure Planet would look gorgeous, and have proper space exploration. Take the naval aspect from the Caribbean and add the Z axis, wouldn't that be truly amazing? Brother Bear, again animal transformation potential and it's an underrated film.

For a Pixar The Incredibles would be a lot of fun. The way the second movie ends opens up a lot of scope for Sora and Co to interact with the Parrs and the superhero community, and it'd get Samuel L Jackson in a Kingdom Hearts game. Samuel L Jackson is never not a win.

1 hour ago, Roxasrox said:

There's never a wrong choice for these kind of questions though.

id say chicken little

1 hour ago, WakelessDream said:

I've yet to see Brother Bear or Treasure Planet, so can't really comment on those ones. 

treasure planet is awesome, brother bear is ok but nothing special 

I know this has nothing to do with No More Kingdom Hearts Games being on Switch but if they did put these Worlds in the Next Saga of the Kingdom Hearts Series on the PS5 and XBOX Series X then...

Dinosaur (The Prehistoric Land)

Emperor's New Groove (Kingdom of the Sun)

Atlantis the Lost Empire (The Lost Capital)

Treasure Planet (Legacy to Galaxy)

Brother Bear (Spirit Mountain)

Incredibles (City of Supers) (Taking place after the Second Film)

Meet the Robinsons (Todayland)

The Princess and the Frog (Town of Wishes)

I wanted to put a Lilo and Stitch World on here but due to Japan not liking Lilo it's Impossible to put Lilo in the Series

Edited by John Horton

I liked the movie Treasure Planet, but I'll have to create a world for Kingdom Hearts, guys. I'll need it! I'll work with my Square Enix and Disney team!

Edited by Agenger1

It's almost a tie between Atlantis: The Lost Empire and Treasure Planet for me.  I do think that both of them would make fun worlds to explore.  All of the unique architecture in Atlantis would make it one of the most beautiful Kingdom Hearts worlds, while Treasure Planet's world could be unique since the portal on Treasure Planet could allow you to visit the different locations from the movie.  In the end, I think Treasure Planet just barely pulls ahead for me since I like that movie just a bit more.

Gosh this is tough pick, I grew up with the films from the Post-renaissance era and I enjoy each films story and take but If I had to choose, I would definitely choose Treasure Planet cause outside of The Emperor's New Groove and Lilo & Stitch, it's no doubt one of my top 3 favorite films from the era and just exploring Montressor and Crescentia along with exploring Treasure Planet in Unreal Engine 4 what more can you want with the world.

Even the themes of the movie could resonate well for the next KH game before Kingdom Hearts IV.