Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
matteso586

KHMoM Disney Songs in Melody of Memory

As the topic suggests. And yes, I read the interviews. But the question remains. Will it be the film version of the Disney songs? For example, are they using the instrumental KH1 version, the KH2 version, or the original film version?

Then again, they are including Let It Go.

I'm guessing it will be the version of whatever game it appears in. For example, Under the Sea is listed on the Japanese MoM website as under KH1, so I'm guessing that would be an instrumental version, since that's the only version that appears in KH1. So I don't think we'll see film versions, unless that's the version that they had in one of the games (as is the case with Let It Go).

I just saw the latest update for the songs in MoM. I am pleased to say that the following have been confirmed: 
Circle of Life 
Whole New World 
Beauty and the Beast
Let It Go 
Under the Sea
You've got a friend in me (KH3 instrumental) 

It's definitely weird to me that some of these Disney tracks made it in despite having no arrangements in the games themselves. Maybe they thought having these familiar songs to general audiences would up the sales a bit?

9 hours ago, Kinode said:

It's definitely weird to me that some of these Disney tracks made it in despite having no arrangements in the games themselves. Maybe they thought having these familiar songs to general audiences would up the sales a bit?

Maybe that's what the actually planned! But that's better anyways haha nostalgia trip for us

21 hours ago, Kinode said:

There was some interview from some random German site about there being Disney movie songs in the game, I think a lot of people didn’t put much stock into it (including myself xD) I guess they were right though. 

I think it makes a lot of sense to maybe have those there to appeal to a wider audience, especially since the last update we got from the Japanese site claimed “beginners of the series can easily grasp what the story is about” through this game.