Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What's your favorite aspect of the Kingdom Hearts series?

What's your favorite aspect of the Kingdom Hearts series?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite aspect of the Kingdom Hearts series?

• Music
    • Story/Setting
    • Gameplay/Combat
    • World/Character design

Going to have to go with story, though it's by no means perfect and has a lot of valid criticisms it's what always keeps me looking forward to future entries. 

All aspects are definitely important though, and the games wouldn't be the same without them all working together. xD 

My favorite aspect of the Kingdom Hearts series is the boss fights.  Boss fights are my favorite parts of every videogame, and the boss fights of the Kingdom Hearts series are some of the best in my opinion.  However, since that isn't an option, I would say that the story is my favorite aspect.  I love storytelling, and despite how crazy the story has become, I love it anyway.  The music is pretty much tied with the story because Yoko Shimomura is just too good at being a composer, but the story just barely wins for me.

The personality of the characters... They're each different and interesting, and most of them are well written (especially the darling Riku). So the story, I suppose? That's the closest one.