Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kinode

KHDays Hoiw did Xion lose her Keyblade?

In the secret reports didn't it say Xion stopped weilding the Keyblade after Roxas woke up? And didn't it say it was because Roxas woke that she couldn't use the Keyblade for a bit? Of course I could be wrong.

In the secret reports didn't it say Xion stopped weilding the Keyblade after Roxas woke up? And didn't it say it was because Roxas woke that she couldn't use the Keyblade for a bit? Of course I could be wrong.

Not sure if that's it. I don't think so.

I believe this stems from the fact that, as the story progresses, power passes between both Xion and Roxas effectively making each other stronger or weaker at different points through the game. I believe that at that point in the game Roxas had more pulling power as Xion was still new.

I believe this stems from the fact that, as the story progresses, power passes between both Xion and Roxas effectively making each other stronger or weaker at different points through the game. I believe that at that point in the game Roxas had more pulling power as Xion was still new.

Oh, so you man its because Roxas absorbed all of Xion's keyblade powers? that makes sense, because of how she gets it back by him lending her his keyblade. ^^

The reason Xion couldn't use the keyblade anymore was because:

It was because when Roxas had woke up 3 weeks after he fainted in Agrabah. the reason he fainted was because of Naminie starting to rewrite Sora's memories in C.O. When she started rewriting her memories, it not only affected Sora, but it also affected Roxas in the process as well. Thus, leaving him in a coma for a while. Thus, giving Xion the ability to weild the keyblade when Roxas was in that coma.Then, when he had woken up friom his coma, it caused Xion to no longer use the keyblade.

And Roxas didn't absorb Xion's powers. That's the other way around. Xion was the one absorbing all of Roxas' powers. That's why she was able to use it when roxas lent it to her.

It was because when Roxas had woke up 3 weeks after he fainted in Agrabah. the reason he fainted was because of Naminie starting to rewrite Sora's memories in C.O. When she started rewriting her memories, it not only affected Sora, but it also affected Roxas in the process as well. Thus, leaving him in a coma for a while. Thus, giving Xion the ability to weild the keyblade when Roxas was in that coma.Then, when he had woken up friom his coma, it caused Xion to no longer use the keyblade.

And Roxas didn't absorb Xion's powers. That's the other way around. Xion was the one absorbing all of Roxas' powers. That's why she was able to use it when roxas lent it to her.

That's what I meant. well I said that at first Roxas was absorving, but at the point she took his keyblade, she started absorving HIM

No, I believe that the comas and loss of keyblades is all about the transfer of power between the two. the game itself says it. When you go after the Morning Star thing in agrabah, xion is owning while roxas is half-level. the two randomly transfer power. After Xion begins to wield the keyblade, roxas loses power. Xion is absorbing roxas a bit at a time. In their first missions together, xion is stealing his power, leading to a coma. When xion visits him during the coma, he takes that power back, leading to xion's loss of the keyblade.

It obviously had to do with Namine altering Sora's memories like KH125 said, but Xion didn't learn to use the Keyblade when Roxas went to sleep, she learned it the day before. I think Xion lost her ability to use the Keyblade due to the sudden awakening of Roxas. But I'm not the person to ask for this, I'm not too good at figuring this kinda stuff out on my own.

I mea, one day it was there, then it was GONE out of sudden, I believe right after she awakened from her long sleep.

when roxas was weak xion got stronger(getting his keyblade) and when roxas was getting stronger xion couldnt use it (they were sharing the same connection, sora.) (so thats why in the end it was either roxas or xion that would be alive)

That's what I meant. well I said that at first Roxas was absorving, but at the point she took his keyblade, she started absorving HIM

Well, actually she didn't try to absorb him until near the end of the game when Xion turned into Sora. She wanted to absorb Roxas to become "a part of her" and to become the "real" Sora.

I mea, one day it was there, then it was GONE out of sudden, I believe right after she awakened from her long sleep.

It was actually when Roxas awakened from his long sleep.

Xion and Roxas are like two sides of a scale. As one gets stronger, the other weakens. Roxas had absorbed so much energy from Sora while he was asleep that the connection between him and Xion went out of balance, and she lost her Keyblade as a result of him getting stronger. After spending so much time with Roxas and using his Keyblade, she was once again able to replicate his power.