Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I know the discussion is through the main chat of Melody of Memory and this thread is predictable, but I want to create this thread on the worlds that will appear in the game, Melody of Memory. From what we know the game will have 47 worlds (31 Disney worlds and 16 original worlds)

Confirmed:
Disney:

• Wonderland
  • Agrabah
  • Olympus Coliseum
  • Monstro
  • Atlantica
  • Halloween Town
  • Neverland
  • The Land of Dragons
  • Beast's Castle
  • Pride Lands
  • Enchanted Dominion
  • Disney Town
  • Deep Space
  • Country of the Musketeers
  • Toy Box
  • Arendelle

Original Worlds:

• Destiny Islands
  • Traverse Town
  • Hollow Bastion
  • End of the World
  • Radiant Garden
  • Keyblade Graveyard
  • Castle Oblivion
  • Twilight Town
  • Mysterious Tower
  • The World that Never Was
  • Dive to the Heart
  • Realm of Darkness/Dark World (0.2 BBS Destiny Islands section so far)
  • Land of Departure
  • The Final World

So far 30 worlds confirmed and 17 remain so here are my likely obvious expectations for the remaining worlds:

Disney:

• 100 Acre Wood
  • Timeless River
  • Port Royal
  • Space Paranoids
  • Dwarf Woodlands
  • Castle of Dreams
  • La Cité des Cloches
  • The Grid
  • Prankster's Paradise
  • Symphony of Sorcery
  • Olympus
  • Kingdom of Corona
  • Monstropolis
  • The Caribbean
  • San Fransokyo

Original Worlds:

• Disney Castle
  • Scala ad Caelum
Edited by DisneyXPixarfan95
Adding in Disney Town

I think looking at the confirmed tracks, trailers and screenshots can help us narrow it down a bit more. Going off of your likely to be in MoM list here's what I think we can say for sure: 

• Neverland - it's been confirmed that we are getting the track "Secret of Neverland" so makes sense that it would appear in that world 
  • Deep Space - similar reasoning to Neverland Hau'oli Hau'oli is the field theme for Deep Space and it's a track confirmed to be in the game 
  • Arendelle - Let It Go has been confirmed and we also have screenshots from the Let It Go sequence 
  • Mysterious Tower - it's seen on the world map in one of the trailers we received 
  • Final World - not sure if we'll get this as a playable area but at the very least perhaps a cutscene only world seeing as the trailer featured it as well 

I'm sure there are some other clues sprinkled throughout all the info we have so far but this is what I can think of right off the bat. xD 

7 hours ago, WakelessDream said:

I think looking at the confirmed tracks, trailers and screenshots can help us narrow it down a bit more. Going off of your likely to be in MoM list here's what I think we can say for sure: 

• Neverland - it's been confirmed that we are getting the track "Secret of Neverland" so makes sense that it would appear in that world 
  • Deep Space - similar reasoning to Neverland Hau'oli Hau'oli is the field theme for Deep Space and it's a track confirmed to be in the game 
  • Arendelle - Let It Go has been confirmed and we also have screenshots from the Let It Go sequence 
  • Mysterious Tower - it's seen on the world map in one of the trailers we received 
  • Final World - not sure if we'll get this as a playable area but at the very least perhaps a cutscene only world seeing as the trailer featured it as well 

I'm sure there are some other clues sprinkled throughout all the info we have so far but this is what I can think of right off the bat. xD 

You're absolutely right even the Tokyo Game Show preview during the gameplay experience last month also featured Monstro as a world and the Maleficent Boss Battle was in Enchanted Dominion so that's 2 Disney worlds confirmed from the Trailers and previews so far so I'll update the listing.

Finally, since it's going to be 31 Disney Worlds, and from the recent Gameplay from TGS last month, It seems that Deep Jungle (Tarzan) will be the only Disney world not returning in Melody of Memory due to the Edgar Rice Burroughs estate holding the rights to the Tarzan License after the world's only appearance in the first Kingdom Hearts game.

From some japanese interviews that came up I think around the time the last trailer went up, we also know:

• Wonder of Electron was confirmed so I imagine the System Sectors - or some equivalent to represent Re:Coded - could be added as a world

From the leaked trophy list a while ago, we also know the following are confirmed since their world icons appear in the trophy thumbnail: (spoiler tagging just in case)

• Spoiler

• Land of Departure
    • Toy Box

Also, Beast's Castle and End of the World was confirmed in the final trailer since they're seen on the world map. I don't remember Dark World and The Final World being confirmed as playable though?

9 hours ago, Arclight Cicada said:

From some japanese interviews that came up I think around the time the last trailer went up, we also know:

• Wonder of Electron was confirmed so I imagine the System Sectors - or some equivalent to represent Re:Coded - could be added as a world

From the leaked trophy list a while ago, we also know the following are confirmed since their world icons appear in the trophy thumbnail: (spoiler tagging just in case)

•   Hide contents

• Land of Departure
    • Toy Box

Also, Beast's Castle and End of the World was confirmed in the final trailer since they're seen on the world map. I don't remember Dark World and The Final World being confirmed as playable though?

I think portions of Dark World/Realm of Darkness from 0.2 BBS (the Destiny Islands fragment section) were shown in the trailer.

On 10/8/2020 at 9:20 PM, DisneyXPixarfan95 said:

I think portions of Dark World/Realm of Darkness from 0.2 BBS (the Destiny Islands fragment section) were shown in the trailer.

Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot that probably counts as Dark Realm, especially since it's from 0.2 like you said.

Now with the release of Melody of Memory here is the Final listing of the worlds that appeared in the game

Disney:

• Wonderland
  • Agrabah
  • Olympus Coliseum
  • Monstro
  • Atlantica
  • Halloween Town
  • Neverland (Kingdom Hearts version)
  • Mysterious Tower
  • The Land of Dragons
  • Beast's Castle
  • Underworld (Olympus Coliseum)
  • Timeless River
  • Christmas Town (Halloween Town)
  • Pride Lands
  • Space Paranoids
  • Neverland (358/2 Days version)
  • Dwarf Woodlands
  • Castle of Dreams
  • Enchanted Dominion
  • Disney Town
  • Deep Space
  • Neverland (Birth by Sleep version)
  • La Cité des Cloches
  • The Grid
  • Prankster's Paradise
  • Country of the Musketeers
  • Toy Box (Memory Dive)
  • Kingdom of Corona (Memory Dive)
  • Monstropolis (Memory Dive)
  • Arendelle (Memory Dive)
  • San Fransokyo (Memory Dive)

Original Worlds:

• Dive to the Heart
  • Destiny Islands
  • Traverse Town (Kingdom Hearts version)
  • Hollow Bastion (Kingdom Hearts version)
  • End of the World
  • Castle Oblivion
  • Twilight Town
  • Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden (Kingdom Hearts II version)
  • The World that Never Was (Kingdom Hearts II version)
  • System Sector
  • Land of Departure
  • Radiant Garden (Birth by Sleep version)
  • Traverse Town (Dream Drop Distance version)
  • The World that Never Was (Dream Drop Distance version)
  • Realm of Darkness/Dark World (0.2 BBS Destiny Islands section)
  • Keyblade Graveyard
  • The Final World (Xehanort Final Boss)

The ONLY Disney worlds (aside from Deep Jungle) that didn't return to Melody of Memory are:

Disney:

• 100 Acre Wood
  • Port Royal
  • Symphony of Sorcery
  • Olympus (appears during Cutscene recap by Kairi)
  • The Caribbean