Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
WakelessDream

KHMoM KH13 Competition: Win a free pre-order for Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory

We're running a competition to give away a free pre-order for Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory! Entering the competition is simple – you can earn points by making posts and topics on the KH13 forum, or submitting fan-made content to our gallery and video archives. After a week (on November 9, 6am GMT), the top 10 people on the points leaderboard will go into a lucky draw, and one person will be randomly selected as the winner.

large.keyart.jpg.10243b345649536fabad291

<3<3<3 

Where's the leaderboard?

A leaderboard is available on https://www.kh13.com/forums/ (at the top of the sidebar), showing the current top 10 people with the most points. The leaderboard should update every 5 minutes or so.

How can I see my points?

Check your user profile to see how many points you currently have.

How do I earn points?

Here are all of the ways points can be earned.

Posting a new topic in one of our Kingdom Hearts forums - instantly earn +5 points
Replying to a topic in one of our Kingdom Hearts forums - instantly earn +2 points
Posting a new topic in one of our other forums - instantly earn +2 points
Replying to a topic in one of our other forums - instantly earn +1 point
Submitting your fan-art to our gallery - also share the fan-art as a reply to this topic, and we will manually award you +5 points
Submitting your KH playthrough to our video archive - also share the video as a reply to this topic, and we will manually award you +5 points

Prize details

If you're the winner and you live in North America, you have the option of choosing between a Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory pre-order (on PS4, Xbox One, or Nintendo Switch, your choice), or if you've already pre-ordered the game, you can receive US$60 as a PayPal transfer.

If you're the winner and you live outside of North America, you'll receive US$60 as a PayPal transfer to go towards your Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory pre-order.

What if I make the leaderboard but I'm not the randomly selected winner?

Only one person in the top 10 will be selected as the winner.

<3<3<3 

And that's everything. If you have any questions, please ask below. Good luck!

View full article

You don't need to put it in this thread, no, so far as I'm aware. Gallery submissions are tied to your account too, so it can be seen you posted it to the gallery just from doing that.

Edit: Nvm I'm wrong disregard.

Edited by Aqua_Wren

1 hour ago, Alicornbrodie said:

Just making sure, when I post fanart in the gallery, I also put them in this thread?

Also does it have to be MoM fanart or any Kingdom Hearts?

(And how many can I post before it becomes too spammy?)

1 hour ago, Aqua_Wren said:

You don't need to put it in this thread, no, so far as I'm aware. Gallery submissions are tied to your account too, so it can be seen you posted it to the gallery just from doing that.

Going to make a small correction here - go ahead and also put it in this thread, like it says to do, as posting to the gallery doesn’t automatically award you the points you will have to let us know here so we can grant them to you manually. There’s no limit to what you can add to the gallery and it can be anything Kingdom Hearts related, doesn’t have to be specifically MoM.

1 hour ago, WakelessDream said:

Going to make a small correction here - go ahead and also put it in this thread, like it says to do, as posting to the gallery doesn’t automatically award you the points you will have to let us know here so we can grant them to you manually. There’s no limit to what you can add to the gallery and it can be anything Kingdom Hearts related, doesn’t have to be specifically MoM.

A'ight gotcha. Thanks!

I'm new to posting on KH13 (and forums in general). I see the leaderboard that you speak of. But I also notice that in the actual forums, on the left side of people's posts, they have points on there (seen as +8 points or whatever). Are these points the same as the ones for the contest? Because some people have over +100 points. However, on the leaderboard, the current high scores go to about +40 points. 

7 hours ago, Alicornbrodie said:

I made a fanart ouo

https://www.kh13.com/gallery/image/68091-ddd-meow-wow/

I hope I uploaded it right, so if I didn't then please let me know how cause I have no idea. ;w;

Ah that's adorbs! You did everything right. I'll be sure that the points get granted to you soon. :) 

1 hour ago, Billy193 said:

I'm new to posting on KH13 (and forums in general). I see the leaderboard that you speak of. But I also notice that in the actual forums, on the left side of people's posts, they have points on there (seen as +8 points or whatever). Are these points the same as the ones for the contest? Because some people have over +100 points. However, on the leaderboard, the current high scores go to about +40 points. 

Hey welcome to KH13, glad to have you here and hope you enjoy it! :D What's reflected on the leaderboard is what we are using for this competition. If you are referring to the points in green under each users' posts (eg mine says 2,136 currently) those are reputation points based on the amount of likes you receive for posting on the forum, we are not using those for the competition. 

I uploaded a video to the archives:

https://www.kh13.com/videos/view-4635-kh3-triple-xehanort-fight-xemnas-glitch/

This was a glitch I ran into during a Level 1 playthrough of KH3 where Xemnas stays on the field during Master Xehanort's DM, presumably because of stun lock. I could no longer lock onto Xemnas and the game refused to move out of the phase with the attacking keyblades, although he did eventually take enough damage to die anyways, which fixed the fight and allowed me to fight the remaining members of the Nort Court.

1 hour ago, syngatesthe2nd said:

This was a glitch I ran into during a Level 1 playthrough of KH3 where Xemnas stays on the field during Master Xehanort's DM, presumably because of stun lock. I could no longer lock onto Xemnas and the game refused to move out of the phase with the attacking keyblades, although he did eventually take enough damage to die anyways, which fixed the fight and allowed me to fight the remaining members of the Nort Court.

Lol, well that's fun. Guess he decided that DM wasn't allowed to steal the show and he'd had enough. ?

Edit: Ah whoops, meant to go to the topic on this not post here. Ah well.

Edited by Aqua_Wren

9 hours ago, syngatesthe2nd said:

Cool will make sure those points get granted to you. Thanks for sharing! :D 

3 hours ago, heartless_vi said:

We have already awarded you for the first piece of fan art, but will make sure you get the points for the other two as well. :) 

8 minutes ago, WakelessDream said:

Cool will make sure those points get granted to you. Thanks for sharing! :D 

Thanks! Glad to be around, seems like a good community so far.

A little less unique, but here's another video I uploaded to the archive:

https://www.kh13.com/videos/view-4636-kh3-data-young-xehanort-boss-lvl-1no-damageno-magicno-itemsno-linkskingdom-key/

This one was challenge fight I did for the Young Xehanort data battle at Level 1 with a bunch of restrictions. Hopefully someone else enjoys it too!