Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
heartless_vi

What did you do after beating Yozora?

So! I will never forget how hard this boss was. I have only beated 2 bosses in the KH series (so far) Julius and Yozora, and they have been the hardest bosses I beated in my life.

I studied Yozora's movement's on YouTube for one week. I played 4h a day to practice! Beating Yozora was basically my part-time job xD When I finally beated him I started jumping and screaming xD I was in the first floor of my house and they could hear me even in the third floor. I was trembling so bad xD but really happy, it felt like a catarsis.

What about you!

yozora.JPG

My heart was pounding during the last 5 minutes. I was really trying not to mess up but I got really nervous whenever he disappeared for a few seconds.

Eventually I got an opening completely by accident, mashed X, and somehow finished him off. I really couldn't believe that I actually got him so I just kind of sat there dumbfounded as the ending played (then there was also the confusion about the ending itself).

I've only beaten Yozora once on Beginner Mode. He was too much for me on Proud. After I beat him, I remember watching the ending and then going to play in Data Greeting, especially since Yozora's model was now available.

19 hours ago, Lu Xun said:

Lmao! Part job but yeah I do get what you mean, it took me a long time to beat him and I did it in proud mode hahahahahaha He's prob the toughest boss so far. But I was really happy when I beat him and felt really accomplished :)

OMG Proud Mode hahaha I did it in Normal mode and I was turning mad XD I cant imagine Yozora on Proud

3 hours ago, SweetYetSalty said:

I've only beaten Yozora once on Beginner Mode. He was too much for me on Proud. After I beat him, I remember watching the ending and then going to play in Data Greeting, especially since Yozora's model was now available.

Niiceeee how long did it take you on Beginner?

58 minutes ago, heartlessvi said:

OMG Proud Mode hahaha I did it in Normal mode and I was turning mad XD I cant imagine Yozora on Proud

Yeah it was reaaaaally tough!

Can't think of facing him in Critical lmao, this is the first time I'll pass beating a secret boss in critical mode 

Edited by Lu Xun

On 11/4/2020 at 12:25 PM, Lu Xun said:

Yeah it was reaaaaally tough!

Can't think of facing him in Critical lmao, this is the first time I'll pass beating a secret boss in critical mode 

I think I'll wait a little bit to beat the game in Proud and Critical. The only boss I faced in Critical was Julius! What's the second most difficult KH boss for you?

I'll tell you what I did. I pressed the record button on my playstation which saved the last 10 min of gameplay as a video on my PS4. That way, I was able to capture the moment I beat Yozora in a video to relive that moment. A shame that those captured videos do not show any trophies you earn during them. 

19 hours ago, Billy193 said:

I'll tell you what I did. I pressed the record button on my playstation which saved the last 10 min of gameplay as a video on my PS4. That way, I was able to capture the moment I beat Yozora in a video to relive that moment. A shame that those captured videos do not show any trophies you earn during them. 

omg I didnt even think about it!!!! Now I wanna go back in time and do the same thing xD

27 minutes ago, heartlessvi said:

omg I didnt even think about it!!!! Now I wanna go back in time and do the same thing xD

Yeah! I love taking those recordings whenever I do something significant in KH, like the moment I get all the trophies or beat the game for the first time. 

5 minutes ago, Billy193 said:

Yeah! I love taking those recordings whenever I do something significant in KH, like the moment I get all the trophies or beat the game for the first time. 

Did you beat 100% of all games?

Sure do. And for KH2 and KH3, I spent extra time to make what I call "perfect accounts" where I max out Sora's stats. Hey, I see you're one of the top 10 people in leaderboard for the MoM giveaway. Me too. May the best man win

4 hours ago, Billy193 said:

Sure do. And for KH2 and KH3, I spent extra time to make what I call "perfect accounts" where I max out Sora's stats. Hey, I see you're one of the top 10 people in leaderboard for the MoM giveaway. Me too. May the best man win

Haha wow! I wouldnt be able to keep playing the same game for so long. But yeah, sometimes it feels so cool to get 100% in a game!

Yeah! Good luck for you too!

On 11/4/2020 at 11:27 AM, heartless_vi said:

First try. I got really lucky and had loads of defense. Can't replicate that victory on Proud though, no matter how hard I try.

Honestly, I felt transcendent!

I have beaten every single secret boss in the series, but Yozora was one that I was stumped with!

I struggled endlessly, but then I read up on his patterns and then observed said patterns! Then, with each successive try, I got closer and closer to beating him, until I finally did! My heart was pounding, my palms were sweaty and I screamed! I felt so much relief that I felt wobbly in the knees! And then I watched the true ending play out!

I hadn't looked it up on Youtube so I could experience it myself as my reward for beating Yozora, and I'm so happy I didn't look it up on Youtube! 

In short, it was something! I still have to try to beat him on Critical Mode, though! XD

Edited by The Transcendent Key

I calmly went to the main menu and started a new game to get the pro code trophy... he ripped me off my emotions I couldn't even be happy for defeating him