Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
syngatesthe2nd

Video Discussion: KH3 Triple Xehanort Fight - Xemnas Glitch

Name: KH3 Triple Xehanort Fight - Xemnas Glitch
Category: Cutscenes & gameplay
Date Added: 11/06/2020
Submitter: syngatesthe2nd

A glitch I ran into during a level 1 playthrough of KH3 where Xemnas stays on the field during Master Xehanort's DM, presumably because of stun lock. I could no longer lock onto Xemnas and the game refused to move out of the phase with the attacking keyblades, although he did eventually take enough damage to die anyways, which fixed the fight and allowed me to fight the remaining members of the Nort Court.

KH3 Triple Xehanort Fight - Xemnas Glitch

8 hours ago, SLS18 said:

I love this kind of stuff tbh ?

Haha glad to see you enjoyed it! It was definitely a confusing time in real time lol.

4 hours ago, Alicornbrodie said:

Don't break the Nort omg

it scares me that people get this far in the game at level 1, gg

Thanks, and honestly I cut off a long ending to the video where I'm running around forever trying to figure out ways to fix it, because that fight is sooo obnoxious for me at Level 1, and I was super afraid I'd have to reset and fight all three again... which I was not excited for. But luckily the game was still working enough to let me finish Xemnas off.

8 hours ago, syngatesthe2nd said:

Haha glad to see you enjoyed it! It was definitely a confusing time in real time lol.

Thanks, and honestly I cut off a long ending to the video where I'm running around forever trying to figure out ways to fix it, because that fight is sooo obnoxious for me at Level 1, and I was super afraid I'd have to reset and fight all three again... which I was not excited for. But luckily the game was still working enough to let me finish Xemnas off.

Glad it was fixable!! Tbh from here it looked like you were doing a decent amount of damage to him with each hit, but I've never really gotten too strong in the game anyway so idk???? I thought it was cool. XD Is it harder more in terms of avoiding attacks orr??

1 hour ago, Alicornbrodie said:

Glad it was fixable!! Tbh from here it looked like you were doing a decent amount of damage to him with each hit, but I've never really gotten too strong in the game anyway so idk???? I thought it was cool. XD Is it harder more in terms of avoiding attacks orr??

Yeah, you do just okay damage even at level 1 with good equipment but mostly being in forms is what helps take down any significant HP, and also party members do a ton more damage than you can. But ultimately it is more of avoiding attacks like you said and staying alive, because you can die in a few hits. Especially in this 3v3 fight which ends up quickly becomes a 1v3 because your party members die so fast on critical mode lol so the Nort Court kind of gangs up on you, and you have to either get really good at knowing attack patterns and dodging three at once sometimes, or use items to cure your friends a lot. Or sometimes both haha.

Either way this fight is both fun and frustrating when you get the hang of it but definitely one of the hardest fights in the game at Level 1 because there's so much to deal with at all times. In this video I'd already beaten Young Xehanort when the glitch happened so like I said, super relieved to not have to do it again.