Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Dagesh Lene

KHMoM Kairi's Future [SPOILERS]

Spoiler

I do believe that Kairi is going to get some very good development in the coming saga.

Yes, she's been shafted quite a bit, but her overall importance to the franchise still stands. I'm sure Nomura will find the perfect way to ease her arc through its most epic moment! The next game that comes will probably focus on her development as well as Riku journeying into Quadratum.

But the fact that Kairi wants to finish her training under Aqua got me so hyped

1 hour ago, The Transcendent Key said:
  Hide contents

I do believe that Kairi is going to get some very good development in the coming saga.

Yes, she's been shafted quite a bit, but her overall importance to the franchise still stands. I'm sure Nomura will find the perfect way to ease her arc through its most epic moment! The next game that comes will probably focus on her development as well as Riku journeying into Quadratum.

But the fact that Kairi wants to finish her training under Aqua got me so hyped

Yes, it got me hyped too. Sometimes I feel like I am always defending Kairi because I don't think that she is handled as badly as some people say she is, but even I have to admit that it seems like she has not been handled as well as the other characters. And if they continue to drop the ball with Kairi after she finishes her training with Aqua, then I will probably start to become pessimistic, though I probably will never completely give up hope for her. That being said, it's almost impossible for me to see how Kairi becoming Aqua's apprentice can bring anything except good things, so I am excited to see what those things are.

Edited by Dagesh Lene

On 11/22/2020 at 12:24 AM, Dagesh Lene said:
  Hide contents

Yes, it got me hyped too. Sometimes I feel like I am always defending Kairi because I don't think that she is handled as badly as some people say she is, but even I have to admit that it seems like she has not been handled as well as the other characters. And if they continue to drop the ball with Kairi after she finishes her training with Aqua, then I will probably start to become pessimistic, though I probably will never completely give up hope for her. That being said, it's almost impossible for me to see how Kairi becoming Aqua's apprentice can bring anything except good things, so I am excited to see what those things are.

Spoiler

If anything, with someone as experienced as Aqua teaching her, it'll only finish bringing out Kairi's potential as a Keyblade Wielder! Here's hoping!

On 11/24/2020 at 5:08 AM, Dagesh Lene said:

Hide contents

Yes. It will be exciting to see what she is able to do once that happens.

Spoiler

Just imagine if Kairi ended up discovering something big related to the Master Of Masters and she decided to go headfirst into the unknown!? That'd be nuts!

2 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:
  Hide contents

Just imagine if Kairi ended up discovering something big related to the Master Of Masters and she decided to go headfirst into the unknown!? That'd be nuts!

That would be nuts! Something that I think would be interesting is, once Kairi has finished training, it is discovered that Riku hasn't come back from Quadratum, and then it is up to Kairi to save both Sora and Riku. Maybe she could even team up with King Mickey to save them, since whatever he discovers in Scala ad Caelum will probably be helpful.

On 11/26/2020 at 2:11 AM, Dagesh Lene said:

Hide contents

That would be nuts! Something that I think would be interesting is, once Kairi has finished training, it is discovered that Riku hasn't come back from Quadratum, and then it is up to Kairi to save both Sora and Riku. Maybe she could even team up with King Mickey to save them, since whatever he discovers in Scala ad Caelum will probably be helpful.

Spoiler

I would be all for that! Here's hoping we get to see something like this happen!