Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ArinCLOUDTOP

Which difficulty do you prefer to play Melody of Memory on?

Which difficulty do you prefer to play Melody of Memory on?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which difficulty do you prefer to play Melody of Memory on?

• Beginner
    • Standard
    • Proud

The game is quite easy. On standard is extremely easy to finish a song with more than 90% hp left. On proud makes things a little bit more challenging, but not hard enough to use healing items :/ 

I prefer beginner because its easier for me to play. if I'm new to a game, i play on the easiest mode. i dont like rage quiting and buying a new console after breaking it is expensive. Also I'm not good at rhythm games, i haven't gotten to the secret levels yet because of how exhausting it gets. Please respect people who play on easy, thank you ? ?

Edited by Sephswaifu
Fixed "I'm" because my phone doesn't have auto correct

Somewhere between Beginner and Standard. Beginner is the easier one, sometimes a little too easy. Standard feels the most balanced, as it's easier to get in the groove of the music I found, but it depends on the song as said above. I can full chain and even A+++ on Standard. Proud is very tough, and it's easy to mess up the button mashing parts. I have completed a few missions on Proud though.

Beginner mode is my preferred mode and it’s what I completed the story on because I’m bad at Rhythm games, however between playing online (and losing a lot ) as well as trying to get Platinum rank 1 on COM mode I find myself playing more songs on standard and managed to even beat a few songs on proud,  however I still prefer beginner as it’s a lot more relaxing and I don’t need to focus as much and can just enjoy the music.

Standard. I'm doing my first ever playthrough, and I'm aiming to full chain every piece/song on world mode, mostly on standard. Proud is fun and challenging, but it's SUPER DUPER HARD xP. Beginner is a little too easy, but I still can't get AE though lol