Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
OrpheusJoshua

KHMoM Dengeki Interview with Tetsuya Nomura about Melody of Memory and the future of the series

All things considered they more than took their time with kh3 in comparison to now the rest of the series has been, I think it was higher ups that gave them a deadline of late 2018 and when that couldn’t be met they had to push it back a little bit

KH is overdue for a vacation. I myself need a break too, so this gives everyone a chance to recharge. They'll still have the mobile game content to follow too. This will give them plenty of time to map out what phase 2 will be about.

Having finished the memory of melody today and remembering that I haven't posted anything in this forum in a long time I think now is good as any moment to start again

I am very exitced for the series when Nomura says he is going to change the structure of the wa of how the game is being told I wonder if he will from now on leave out all the obscure weirdness that is fans have come to love at this point. Regardless being a story about how all things are connected I hope to see the series to expand into other franchises besides Disney while of course paying respect to what came before 

22 hours ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

Having finished the memory of melody today and remembering that I haven't posted anything in this forum in a long time I think now is good as any moment to start again

I am very exitced for the series when Nomura says he is going to change the structure of the wa of how the game is being told I wonder if he will from now on leave out all the obscure weirdness that is fans have come to love at this point. Regardless being a story about how all things are connected I hope to see the series to expand into other franchises besides Disney while of course paying respect to what came before 

I'm sure Nomura is going to have epically awesome things in store for the future, and we may even get some more Square Enix properties appearing in the series!