Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ArinCLOUDTOP

Which mode do you prefer to play Melody of Memory on?

Which game mode do you prefer to play Melody of Memory on?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which game mode do you prefer to play Melody of Memory on?

• Standard
    • One Button
    • Performer

Going to have to go with standard it’s all I’ve really been playing on. I tried performer mode in the demo and am too scarred by how bad I was to try it in the actual game. One button mode is cool too but I don’t want to get used to having things come so easily. xD 

When the demo was out all I could even do was One Button Mode. I was terrified to even try anything else when I heard you couldn't use it in the World Tour mode. Now all I ever do is Standard style, haven't touched OBM since playing the game. But I do need to get the Proud Chain trophy, so maybe I should use it? The thing is I don't want to revert back to that when I got so good at regularly playing.

Never touched Performer. To afraid.

11 hours ago, SweetYetSalty said:

When the demo was out all I could even do was One Button Mode. I was terrified to even try anything else when I heard you couldn't use it in the World Tour mode. Now all I ever do is Standard style, haven't touched OBM since playing the game. But I do need to get the Proud Chain trophy, so maybe I should use it? The thing is I don't want to revert back to that when I got so good at regularly playing.

Never touched Performer. To afraid.

1 - When I switched to One Button ode for the Proud Chain Trophy, it was all good when I went back to Standard! In fact, I think I got better at it! Also, because One Button is counted as a whole other song, you can do the songs you find easy twice with it! That's what I did, 19 with standard and the remaining 31 with performer. It was much less agonising that way, so I recommend it!

2 - Performer can be fun, and it doesn't actually matter if you miss the pink extra targets in my experience! You should give it a try, might find you like it!