Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
setsugekka

More MoM Answers Than You Even Want

On 5/2/2021 at 11:09 PM, setsugekka said:

It makes me wonder who Odin really is... He couldn't be Brain, right? I still feel pretty sure that Brain was Eraqus's grandpa. But if Odin were Brain, then that should've been obvious by now, right? We've had no indication that Eraqus is related to Odin...

I guess Odin could just be a new character who was friends with Brain or something, so he knew about the sleeping world, and he sent the kids there so they could wake the world up. Something like that.

Hmm.........I highly doubt that Odin is Brain (that'd be super weird too). The only thing that makes them a little similar is their hats lol.

Oh! Brain said that "if no one goes back, then no one there will know what happened here", implying that he told someone about it in the future sometime, so Odin sending them there to wake the world would make sense! .....Kinda? Wouldn't Odin tell them what they were supposed to do though? instead of telling them to "go and broaden your horizons"?

Or..........what if.....maybe Odin thinks he's sending them to the real world, but in actuality, a Darkness is leading them there to set Xehanort onto the Dark Road so that the last prophecy of the Book, which prophecies Darkness' victory over light (something they'd definitely want), will come true. ....Would that make sense?

Now I'm wondering what Odin would say to the lower classmen's discovery of Emblem Heartless 'in the real world', because they decided to not tell him about their findings. I have a feeling that's something he wouldn't be expecting.....

LEGIT, I wondered if there could've been two Master's Defenders. LOL But it made my brain twist into a pretzel when I tried to figure out how that would work, so... Yyyeeeah, maybe not...

I'm trying not to think too hard about how the keyblade stayed on the shore. lol Like you said, it doesn't make the most sense.

LOL SAME

That......that Keyblade MUST have made its way back to the real world. It MUST have. There's no way it doesn't...........if it doesn't, my mind's gonna explode

If I could find these in Japanese, I'd like to see what they originally say for "the Five." I have a feeling it might've just been "the five" with, like, a lowercase F. Nothing special about it. Just any five kids, not necessarily the five new union leaders. The assumptions of the localizer might've been what messed that one up.

I found a Youtube video going over all of them and also someone's post on a Japanese site that had them all. I'll put Secret Reports 11-13 here: 

Secret Report 11:

Spoiler

観察記1 ー

ロストページに書かれたとおりに起きる
キーブレード戦争を見届けた。
次にマスターから授かったキーブレードを継承する必要がある。
生き残ったダンデライオンから選出された
ユニオンリーダーの5名。
この中の誰かにキーブレードを引き継ぎ、
俺はこれからもその行く末を見ていなければならない。

しかしそのユニオンリーダーの選出メンバーに、
密かな入れ替えが起きたようだ。
マスターが選ばなかった想定外のメンバー。
いわばマスターの書いたプログラムに
ウイルスが侵入したようなもの。

このウイルスがおかしな行動をはじめた。
無謀な脱出を計画し
5人をまた別の世界線へ送り出そうとしている。
そんなことが可能なのか?
キーブレード戦争後、
ダンデライオンを別の世界線に移した計画と同じだが、
マスターでもないあの少年たちに
そんなことが実行可能だとは思えない。
わざわざ未来から誘い込んだ魔女が鍵を握っているようだ。

ユニオンリーダーに関しては、
もっとシンプルな計画だとは思っていたが、
いや、それすらマスターの意志によるものなのか?

筆者不明

Secret Report 12:

Spoiler

観察記2 ー

キーブレード戦争が起きない世界線であっても
平和ではなかった。
マスターや我々弟子が不在になってから、
"闇"が現れたのだ。
闇の台頭によって世界は再び終焉を迎える。
混乱の中、マスターの指示通り
ユニオンリーダーの1人にキーブレードを継承した。
そして、犠牲を伴い別の世界線へと送り出された5人。
これでキーブレード使いの血脈は途絶えることはないだろう。
キーブレードを失った自分も、
最後の使命を果たすためにこの地を去る。
この体を捨て、心を他の器へと移しつづけるのだ。

そしてこのまま時代を見つめ、先の時代へと進み、いずれ別の世界線へと送り出された5人にも、数年、数十年、数百年、先の時代で会うことになるだろう。

繰り返される継承の歴史のどこかで、
キーブレード戦争を再現する"選ばれし者"が現れる。
その者が"贖罪の山羊"たるキーブレードを手にした時、
俺は最後の使命を果たすために再び動きはじめる。

ロストマスターの目覚めだ。

筆者不明

Secret Report 13:

Spoiler

観察記3 ー

どうやら今回の体と名前で最後になりそうだ。
いくつもの体と名前を経た自分のことに関しては
また機会があれば、
ここでは割愛しておく。

キーブレードは長い時代を経て順調に継承され、
ようやく闇に傾倒するキーブレードマスターが誕生しそうだ。
これまで遠くからキーブレードを監視してきたが、
俺も舞台に上がる頃合いか。
キーブレードの力を欲し近づく愚者を演じればいい。
彼の協力者として、その傍らで我がキーブレードを見守る。

見つめる目。
マスター・オブ・マスターから託されたキーブレード。
マスターの目を用いて作られたキーブレードを
未来へと繋げ、その目を通してマスターは未来を見る。
体を入れ替えながら時代を超え、
そのキーブレードを見守るのも俺の使命。
長い時間だ。途方もなく長い。

いよいよこの時代でキーブレード戦争がはじまり、
キングダムハーツが開かれる。
光と闇の衝突によって生み出される真のキングダムハーツ。
かつての仲間たちとの再会はもうすぐ。
それによって俺の使命も結実する。
そして彼の帰還も…

筆者不明

The localization completely gives me the impression that 'the Five' is always referring to the Union Leaders. With Google Translate, I get a very different impression.....but I'm not gonna trust Google!! lol

edit: There's apparently something very interesting in the Verum Rex mini game, Beat of Lead:

5natjMm95GJTdQmDKp-5dY1cDbpuMUEkUzAcAKKVzvGcor-lnjOB5QIUM7Lwm3nxU1Cn1ztJlNBh2gxVJsIObXM8DckXBjMPI5WlLYUpj3-he6vP1r3DYWlYF54hxi6gcDAzjhnc

Those are.....crystal balls.

Crystals.

Edited by Double OKP