Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Véńțúş_wîņđ

KHUX Kingdom Hearts re:union x

They need to honestly because phase 2 is going to heavily focus on the lost master's and union x stuff. Plus there's still a lot of people who like kingdom Hearts but wont play kingdom Hearts x because it's a mobile/gotcha game with MTX but if they remake it in the kingdom Hearts new engine it could contend up against games like kingdom Hearts 2 and bbs.

They put Union χ[Cross] right smack in the 2020 trailer. They wouldn't put some non-canon mobile game in a trailer if it wasn't important. But then, there are some people who don't follow those stuff. Someone who doesn't know a single thing about union x is in huge trouble for Phase 2, and they probably are confuzzled about Ephemer's appearance and the ending with the Lost Masters. I remember when I first watched that ending(Kingdom Hearts 3 was the first KH game I actually completed story mode). I was just staring blankly and wasn't shocked at all at Xigbar/Luxu reveal? and wondering "who in the world are these peoples with unicorn masks?" Though a Re:Union χ[Cross]  would be very helpful for those people, I don't see why Square Enix would spend money on another remake. They've already remaked so many other KH games. 

Um re:chain of memorys re:coded kingdom Hearts 3:remind khux needs a remake plus it's in the name kingdom Hearts re:union x. it's a reunion of sorts they have to make it plus with khux supposedly ending in December a late 2021 kingdom Hearts re:union x would make perfect sense. And that would prepare people from phase 2 and kingdom Hearts 4.

YES the χ[chi] saga is one of the only games that made me love the story so much. It is actually my favorite KH game in terms of story. If re:union x does happen, my guess is it will be bundled with KHIII and KHMoM to make Kingdom Hearts 3.5 remix

So I noticed something in a Famitsu interview with Tetsuya Nomura that happened several months ago. 

Famitsu: "The Dark Seeker arc ended with Kingdom Hearts III. However many questions are still left unanswered. The Secret Movie also brought up new developments. What can we expect for the future of the Kingdom Hearts series?"

Tetsuya Nomura: Kingdom Hearts will be celebrating its 20th anniversary in 2022."

Famitsu: "Yeah."

Tetsuya Nomura: "So...we're working on things as we get closer to it (laughs). I'm already thinking about the next game following Melody of Memory and the Kingdom Hearts team is already working on something new. Also, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory was made before we started working on the next game, so the main staff helped working on it too. I'm not sure yet what we'll be able to announce and when, but I'm sure it'll be surprisingly amazing, so look forward to it."

Umm...he's thinking about the next game after KHMoM but the KH team is already working on something new??? Eh? Wait hold on... Nomura is thinking about the next game that takes place after Melody of Memory but the KH team...

IS THIS RE:UNION χ[CROSS]???!!!