Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
RikuMickeyFan1997

KHMoM Another Key cutscene???

On 11/30/2020 at 12:32 AM, RikuMickeyFan1997 said:

https://www.khwiki.com/Another_Key

I was looking up the info about Another Key on KHWiki. Do you think there's an unlock criteria for the post credit scene?

On 11/30/2020 at 3:21 PM, matteso586 said:

It is NOT a secret ending. Nomura specifically stated that in an interview prior to release.

On 11/30/2020 at 5:17 PM, jbmasta said:

It's a post-credits scene, not a secret movie/ending.

On 11/30/2020 at 1:52 AM, RugratsNappiesFanatic said:

that's right as stated above. there's no unlocking criteria. it's atomically unlocked after the end credits anyway.

On 11/30/2020 at 1:22 AM, WakelessDream said:

Honestly didn't think there was much of an unlock criteria for it, other than just completing the story mode. In other words I don't think its a secret ending or anything of the like, I thought it would pop regardless.

So, there was the one and only secret ending, which was actually post-scene ending for Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory!!!

Because Yen Sid was sent King Mickey to Scala ad Caelem to find the ancient keyblade masters, while Donald and Goofy must find the allies and Kairi must study under Master Aqua, after Riku was sent to alternate dimension as Quadratum and find Sora!!

And so, Coming this June to E3 2021, I can't wait for see a sneak peek of Kingdom Hearts series' 20th anniversary celebration!!!

And I wish that Sora, Riku, Kairi, Lea, Roxas, Xion, Terra, Ventus and Aqua will be appear in Walt Disney World's 50th Anniversary celebration as "The World's Most Magical Celebration" event, because Sora and his friends was sent to alternate dimensions as EARTH to find King Mickey and all of Disney characters!!!