Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
OrpheusJoshua

KHUX Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] Japan main story update scheduled for late December

The Japanese Square Enix Bridge website has recently been updated with upcoming content for Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross]! Of these numerous upcoming additions to the mobile title, there is one particular note that stands out. The very end of the update list confirms that new main quest content is scheduled to release at the end of December!

564.PNG.fec68c7cf2ec2f774e1839456257884d.PNG

While this does not confirm new developments with the Union Leaders following the recent story bombshells, it is certainly highly probable. Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] was stated to be in the throes of its final chapter, so more noteworthy story events is seeming likely. However, this update can also just consist of story content for the Wreck it Ralph world. For now, only time will tell.

Are you excited for the upcoming story update for Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross]? Let us know in the comments below!

View full article

Even if it's just Wreck it Ralph, I'm still excited! 

The more Ralph we get, the closer we are to finally ending that world!

I think that Union x will get super serious once that world is finished!

I’m curious as to why november didn’t get a scenario update, anyway, I think UX should be closing it’s story very soon, if not just this update then a maximum of 3 more I’d say.

Anyway still exciting to see what happens and how this will affect the future. Since the Foretellers seem to be the new designated team of antagonists, then I guess the union leaders will sum up to be lights for a backwards story plot of 13 lights and 7 darknesses

I was gonna say, this is news? I mean sure, a story update is nice, but there's one almost every month (November notwithstanding), an update-less month happens as rarely as maybe once a year. There's also the notice saying it at the start of every month.

I just thought there might have been an announcement that made this one stand out since I've never seen a whole article posted about it here unless that's the case (like when Nomura said the following four months would have major story development a year ago).

I guess it's nice to hear since last month we were starved of one.

Edited by Zak6009

3 hours ago, Zak6009 said:

I was gonna say, this is news? I mean sure, a story update is nice, but there's one almost every month (November notwithstanding), an update-less month happens as rarely as maybe once a year. There's also the notice saying it at the start of every month.

I just thought there might have been an announcement that made this one stand out since I've never seen a whole article posted about it here unless that's the case (like when Nomura said the following four months would have major story development a year ago).

I guess it's nice to hear since last month we were starved of one.

10 hours ago, KeybladeMasterBalo said:

I’m curious as to why november didn’t get a scenario update, anyway, I think UX should be closing it’s story very soon, if not just this update then a maximum of 3 more I’d say.

Anyway still exciting to see what happens and how this will affect the future. Since the Foretellers seem to be the new designated team of antagonists, then I guess the union leaders will sum up to be lights for a backwards story plot of 13 lights and 7 darknesses

We probably didn't get a november update because we got Melody of Memory instead. 

On 12/3/2020 at 9:57 AM, Willow A113 said:

We probably didn't get a november update because we got Melody of Memory instead. 

It's also due to Dark Road as well since this was the game's first update in a while after it's last chapter back in July or August 2020.

But yeah new updates for Union χ is usually every 1 or 2 months, with the last update for Union χ dating back in late October of 2020.

On 12/2/2020 at 10:27 AM, Willow A113 said:

Even if it's just Wreck it Ralph, I'm still excited! 

The more Ralph we get, the closer we are to finally ending that world!

I think that Union x will get super serious once that world is finished!

I expect we might complete the Wreck-It Ralph world by January/February of 2021 (depending on how much is covered), so here's how I think what's going to happen next for this month's Union χ update and the next ones:

Spoiler

• December 2020: King Candy Get's revealed as Turbo then get's eaten by a Cy-Bug (either an original or a Heartless based version) then the Cy-Bugs eat the Finish line resulting in the evacuation of the characters, unfortunately, Vanellope can't cross because she's a glitch, then Ralph and the Player takes Sgt. Calhoun's hoverboard to Diet Cola Mountain
  • January 2021: Boss Fight against Cy-Bug Turbo/King Candy 
  • February 2021: Wreck-It Ralph world ends

Come to think of it, we only have been in Ralph's world for 20 months right now (April 2019-December 2020) compared to how long the case of Strelitzia's murder had lasted (3-4 years) and season 2 of Union χ (August 16, 2016).

Edited by DisneyXPixarfan95

15 hours ago, DisneyXPixarfan95 said:

It's also due to Dark Road as well since this was the game's first update in a while after it's last chapter back in July 2020.

But yeah new updates for Union χ is usually every 1 or 2 months, with the last update for Union χ dating back in late October of 2020.

I expect we might complete the Wreck-It Ralph world by January/February of 2021 (depending on how much is covered), so here's how I think what's going to happen next for this month's Union χ update and the next ones:

Hide contents

• December 2020: King Candy Get's revealed as Turbo then get's eaten by a Cy-Bug (either an original or a Heartless based version) then the Cy-Bugs eat the Finish line resulting in the evacuation of the characters, unfortunately, Vanellope can't cross because she's a glitch, then Ralph and the Player takes Sgt. Calhoun's hoverboard to Diet Cola Mountain
  • January 2021: Boss Fight against Cy-Bug Turbo/King Candy 
  • February 2021: Wreck-It Ralph world ends

Come to think of it, we only have been in Ralph's world for 20 months right now (April 2019-December 2020) compared to how long the case of Strelitzia's murder had lasted (3-4 years) and season 2 of Union χ (August 16, 2016).

Pretty good, though I think you could probably combine the January and February.

On 12/8/2020 at 8:51 AM, Willow A113 said:

Pretty good, though I think you could probably combine the January and February.

Good eye but Tbh, going by the story missions in the Ralph world it's usually 2-5 missions and who knows what going to be revealed in January and/or February, but usually it's every 1 or 2 months for a new Union χ update.

Think about it:
June: Ralph destroys Vanellope's kart, then Player follows Ralph back to Niceland which is where Ralph discovers Vanellope on the Sugar Rush cabinet.
July: Player and Ralph chase Sour Bill and head off to King Candy's castle to rescue Vanellope and Felix
August: Player and Ralph rescue Vanellope and Felix
September: None just Player heading to the race while battling boss.
October: Vanellope heads to the race, Cy-Bugs attack Sugar Rush

So, I expect December will be:

Spoiler

King Candy Get's revealed as Turbo then gets eaten by a Cy-Bug (either an original or a Heartless based version). Soon the Cy-Bugs eat the Finish line resulting in the evacuation of the characters, unfortunately, Vanellope can't cross because she's a glitch, then Ralph and the Player takes Sgt. Calhoun's hoverboard to Diet Cola Mountain to stop the Cy-Bug Invasion

While January/February is:

Spoiler

Boss Fight against Cy-Bug Turbo/King Candy and the Wreck-It Ralph world ends