Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
JWright

KHBbS Who's going to fight the armor?

Eraqus armor on Final mix , who's going to fight him?

I , Caxkj , Number 0 of Organization XIII , The Twilight Negative , will fight him in a battle To! The! Death! ... Who's with me?

You do know you still have to be within a certain range unless you have a ps3 right?

If you're on about region locks, then any PSP can play BBS FM, because the PSP isn't region-locked. Which means you can import it and play it. I would import, but I can't be bothered to go through the game again, I'll watch cutscenes and stuff on Youtube.

Well, i don't know if I should buy it. I mean, sure there will be a new secret ending in it. But I can always watch that on YouTube. I also don't want to bother buying the same game and go through all that stuff again. Although i might just buy it mainly because of Eraqus lingering Sentiment. So, i'll think about it.

You do know you still have to be within a certain range unless you have a ps3 right?

If you're on about region locks, then any PSP can play BBS FM, because the PSP isn't region-locked. Which means you can import it and play it. I would import, but I can't be bothered to go through the game again, I'll watch cutscenes and stuff on Youtube.

I'm going with Sir Adamus here, I'm not gonna get it. It seems silly to me, having the same game in two seperat verssions.

fool. He meant they have to be in certain range if they want to play together.

If you were number 0 of the Organization, you would feel left out, because there is no Roman Numeral for 0.

Anyways, I'll get to play BBSFM due to my friend being Japanese, and importing games from Japan with no problem. So I plan to fight this Eraqus Armor.