Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DisneyXPixarfan95

KHUX Questions on the Wreck-It Ralph world and what's to come of the world and Game Central Station in future Kingdom Hearts games

I want to address a couple of things regarding the Wreck-It Ralph world in Union χ real quick:

1. So the Wreck-It Ralph world (Game Central Station, Niceland, Cy-Bug Sector, Sugar Rush) when it was introduced in April 2019 according to Brain, isn't a data world projection from the past or future from the Book of Prophecies nor is it a world linked to the distant future, as the story events of the world are currently happening right now in the current timeline of Union χ, but why this past?

2. Now if the Emblem Heartless didn't existed during the time of χ/Union χ and are merely projections from the Book of Prophecies in the various data Disney worlds, how come they appeared in the Wreck-it Ralph world if that world itself didn't came directly from the Book of Prophecies?

3. Following the world's conclusion Union χ sometime soon in 2021, what's going to become of the world in the next KH game(s) coming up and whether or not they are going to retell the events of the film again in a future game, an original storyline or just jump to Ralph Breaks the Internet instead?

One possibility they could do is:
    Spoiler

They can have Ralph's world be reminiscent to the Tron worlds (Space Paranoids/The Grid) in previous KH games where at some unknown point in time prior to Union χ, Game Central Station (including Niceland, Hero's Duty, Sugar Rush and the inhabitants of those games) could've been copied into data and is put in either the Hollow Bastion computer in Radiant Garden or somewhere in Twilight Town (Old Mansion, Taito Arcade Building, etc.) so that Sora or anyone can visit Game Central Station and the games GCS is connected to.

The idea is far-fetched, and I highly doubt it's ever going to happen when compared to Space Paranoids/The Grid, but it's something that is worth considering Sora never encountered Ralph aside from having him as a Link summon in KH3.

4. Am I the only one who thinks that Wreck-It Ralph should've been used in Kingdom Hearts III instead of Union χ?

I mean I actually longed for the film to appear since the film came out when KH3 entered development, plus I always considered that world and film as a successor to the Tron worlds from past KH games and would've worked well as a sub-world within Twilight Town at the Old Mansion, and I feel that Dark Riku would've worked better as the antagonist for Wreck-It Ralph than Big Hero 6 especially his mentioning of "Heart out of Data" which I'm going to be honest I don't even recall the original Big Hero 6 movie talk about "Data" when compared to the Tron films (original and Legacy) and Wreck-It Ralph which seems to have more mentioning of Data than Big Hero 6. It wouldn't surprise me if Wreck-it Ralph was actually one of the worlds Nomura and his team has chosen during the development of KH3 but was scrapped very late in production when they heard that Disney was doing a sequel to Wreck-It Ralph (Ralph Breaks the Internet), which is why he ended up as a link summon in the final game, and why Wreck-It Ralph became the Union χ world.
Edited by DisneyXPixarfan95

2. In the movie, The Wreck-it-Ralph world is a video game to the people in the real world, therefore being made out of data and coding. So it would make sense that the Heartless projections broke into that world.

4. I feel like Wreck-it-Ralph was used in Union χ[Cross] to push [Player] out of what's going on with the Union Leaders. It would've definitely been cool if it was in KHIII instead of just a Ralph summon.

1. I'm entirely confused with its timeline situation; like, how can Ralph appear in the past yet appear as a summon in the distant future? Or maybe because it's a video game?

3. In future KH games the Wreck-it-Ralph world could appear in the world of (Melody of Memory spoiler warning):

Spoiler

of Quadratum(remember, Quadratum is a city not a world). In Re:Mind when Sora encountered Yozora in the nighttime version of the Final World, Quadratum appeared as if it was a projection. Since Wreck-it-Ralph is a video-game, like Verum Rex, it could appear that way. 

If Wreck-it-Ralph went along the story of Ralph Breaks the Internet, wouldn't it be awkward if Sora bumped into the Disney princesses there, whom he already met(at least most of them)? 

6 hours ago, Double OKP said:

2. In the movie, The Wreck-it-Ralph world is a video game to the people in the real world, therefore being made out of data and coding. So it would make sense that the Heartless projections broke into that world.

4. I feel like Wreck-it-Ralph was used in Union χ[Cross] to push [Player] out of what's going on with the Union Leaders. It would've definitely been cool if it was in KHIII instead of just a Ralph summon.

4. You do bring a good point on why Ralph went to Union χ and it's reasons behind it, but yeah I still wished they had Wreck-It Ralph for KH3 cause like I said it would've been a spiritual successor to the Tron worlds from past KH games and would've worked well as a sub-world within Twilight Town at the Old Mansion, and I feel that Dark Riku would've worked as a much better antagonist for Wreck-It Ralph than Big Hero 6 IMAO, especially his mentioning of "Heart out of Data" and Data was more prevalent in Wreck-It Ralph and the Tron films (original and Legacy) than Big Hero 6. Plus, I also feel that Monster's Inc. should've been a world for Dream Drop Distance instead of KH3 (but that's a topic for another time) and I would've switched that world with Ralph.

5 hours ago, Double OKP said:

1. I'm entirely confused with its timeline situation; like, how can Ralph appear in the past yet appear as a summon in the distant future? Or maybe because it's a video game?

3. In future KH games the Wreck-it-Ralph world could appear in the world of (Melody of Memory spoiler warning):

SPOILERS: Click to reveal

of Quadratum(remember, Quadratum is a city not a world). In Re:Mind when Sora encountered Yozora in the nighttime version of the Final World, Quadratum appeared as if it was a projection. Since Wreck-it-Ralph is a video-game, like Verum Rex, it could appear that way. 

If Wreck-it-Ralph went along the story of Ralph Breaks the Internet, wouldn't it be awkward if Sora bumped into the Disney princesses there, whom he already met(at least most of them)? 

3. Good point. I didn't thought of 

Spoiler

Quadratum being the place where the Wreck-it Ralph world appears

But it does raise the question if they would retell the movie's events, do an original storyline similar to Toy Box, Monstropolis and San Fransokyo or jump into Ralph Breaks the Internet instead?

I think Sora when seeing the Disney Princesses will have the same reaction when meeting the Alternate versions of Jiminy Cricket and Mickey Mouse from DDD, the only one he hasn't meet is:

Spoiler

Pocahontas

Edited by DisneyXPixarfan95

3 hours ago, DisneyXPixarfan95 said:

4. You do bring a good point on why Ralph went to Union χ and it's reasons behind it, but yeah I still wished they had Wreck-It Ralph for KH3 cause like I said it would've been a spiritual successor to the Tron worlds from past KH games and would've worked well as a sub-world within Twilight Town at the Old Mansion, and I feel that Dark Riku would've worked as a much better antagonist for Wreck-It Ralph than Big Hero 6 IMAO, especially his mentioning of "Heart out of Data" and Data was moe prevalent in Wreck-It Ralph and the Tron films (original and Legacy) than Big Hero 6. Plus I also feel that Monster's Inc. should've been a world for Dream Drop Distance instead of KH3 (but that's a topic for another time) and I would've switched that world with Ralph.

I think they used Big Hero 6 because Baymax is a robot, and the chip defines his personality and actions, therefore being his 'heart of data'(though I still don't get why the Organization was researching hearts made out of data in the first place maybe I missed something?). Dark Riku said 'I now know we can place a heart in a vessel of our choosing'. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he was researching if they could place a heart into a chosen vessel. I'm not sure how he could use Wreck-it-Ralph. Ralph and the video game characters are programmed in a motherboard in an arcade machine, unlike Baymax, a vessel who has a physical heart that someone could just take. Their hearts can't easily be taken and placed into a vessel. Ralph and the others wouldn't benefit Dark Riku in his research. Though it would've been cool to have Wreck-it-Ralph in KHIII, I don't think it wouldn't contrast with the story. Maybe that's why there is only a Ralph summon because the KH team couldn't find how Wreck-it-Ralph would contrast the story?

I can't say anything about Tron's world because I'm not sure how things work in his world(I've never watched a Tron movie and the stuff in KH2 was confusing).

3 hours ago, DisneyXPixarfan95 said:

But it does raise the question if they would retell the movie's events, do an original storyline similar to Toy Box, Monstropolis and San Fransokyo or jump into Ralph Breaks the Internet instead?

I think Sora when seeing the Disney Princesses will have the same reaction when meeting the Alternate versions of Jiminy Cricket and Mickey Mouse from DDD, the only one he hasn't meet is:

Hide contents

Pocahontas

Would the Princesses be considered real or unreal? I guess it is the internet so maybe.

Since their is a sequel to Wreck-it-Ralph I think they would go with Ralph Breaks the Internet, if it would be relevant to the main story at the same time. If it isn't, then probably an original story.

About it appearing in 

Spoiler

Quadratum, I'm guessing that's how the Disney worlds are going to be implicated into the next game(s). I was wondering how Disney worlds are going to be implicated, since Riku is at Quadratum and Mickey at Scala Ad Caelum, and with the rest of the crew having no reason to travel to the worlds. Maybe in order to get to different sections of Quadratum, Riku has to travel through different projections of Disney worlds like Wreck-it-Ralph. After all, Verum Rex and Wreck-it-Ralph are both video games.

35 minutes ago, Double OKP said:

I think they used Big Hero 6 because Baymax is a robot, and the chip defines his personality and actions, therefore being his 'heart of data'(though I still don't get why the Organization was researching hearts made out of data in the first place maybe I missed something?). Dark Riku said 'I now know we can place a heart in a vessel of our choosing'. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he was researching if they could place a heart into a chosen vessel. I'm not sure how he could use Wreck-it-Ralph. Ralph and the video game characters are programmed in a motherboard in an arcade machine, unlike Baymax, a vessel who has a physical heart that someone could just take. Their hearts can't easily be taken and placed into a vessel. Ralph and the others wouldn't benefit Dark Riku in his research. Though it would've been cool to have Wreck-it-Ralph in KHIII, I don't think it wouldn't contrast with the story. Maybe that's why there is only a Ralph summon because the KH team couldn't find how Wreck-it-Ralph would contrast the story?

You actually bring up a good point that Baymax is a representation of a Vessel/Replica that the Real Organization want to use to complete their 13 darkness's which is why Young Xehanort is in the Toy Box world studying how the toys grow "hearts", and that Baymax's combat chip is his "heart". Although tbh it does feel unusual to have Data mentioned cause the original Big Hero 6 didn't have mention of that compared to Wreck-It Ralph and the Tron films

As for Ralph not being included in KH3, like I said It wouldn't surprise me if Nomura and his team overheard that Disney was doing a sequel to Wreck-It Ralph (Ralph Breaks the Internet) since the film was announced in June 2016 and Season 2 of Union χ was announced in August of 2016 which they mentioned about a new Disney world never before seen, which is why he ended up as a link summon in the final game, and why Wreck-It Ralph became the Union χ world.

37 minutes ago, Double OKP said:

I can't say anything about Tron's world because I'm not sure how things work in his world(I've never watched a Tron movie and the stuff in KH2 was confusing).

Well for Tron all I know was that the Tron world dealt with Sora and the Gang trying to find research and information about the Organization and Riku & Kairi's whereabouts through Ansem's computer while at the same time dealing with Sark and especially the MCP who tried to take over Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden three times during KH2. In addition, Tron mentioned about the system being a copy of the original version from Encom which Ansem the Wise copied for his research before his banishment. Plus it dealt with data and being in a digital world

For Dream Drop Distance, we actually visit The Grid (the original world where Space Paranoids orginated) and the one Tron mentioned back in KH2 while also delving deeper about Data in a Digital world being copied and manipulated during Young Xehanort and Xemnas' conversation with Sora (of course they were trying to mess with Sora).

So to a degree Ralph and Tron do deal with data/coding compared to Big Hero 6, but much differently as Wreck-It Ralph is video game data/coding while with Tron it's computer data/coding.

54 minutes ago, Double OKP said:

Since their is a sequel to Wreck-it-Ralph I think they would go with Ralph Breaks the Internet, if it would be relevant to the main story at the same time. If it isn't, then probably an original story.

About it appearing in 

Quadratum, I'm guessing that's how the Disney worlds are going to be implicated into the next game(s). I was wondering how Disney worlds are going to be implicated, since Riku is at Quadratum and Mickey at Scala Ad Caelum, and with the rest of the crew having no reason to travel to the worlds. Maybe in order to get to different sections of Quadratum, Riku has to travel through different projections of Disney worlds like Wreck-it-Ralph. After all, Verum Rex and Wreck-it-Ralph are both video games.

If they do go the Sequel route over the original film for the next game, then my biggest hope is that Union χ is remade as a console game or a full movie (similar to Back Cover) so that the story of the Wreck-It Ralph world is witnessed in Unreal Engine 4, cause some people don't have Union χ and refuse to do the filler missions and paying some medals.

I also think it's going to be interesting what Disney films would be implemented for the next KH game:

Spoiler

Because other than Wreck-It Ralph and the fictional city of Quadratum being a projection, the only ones I can think are Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland and the 2014 Maleficent film.

22 minutes ago, DisneyXPixarfan95 said:

As for Ralph not being included in KH3, like I said It wouldn't surprise me if Nomura and his team overheard that Disney was doing a sequel to Wreck-It Ralph (Ralph Breaks the Internet) since the film was announced in June 2016 and Season 2 of Union χ was announced in August of 2016 which they mentioned about a new Disney world never before seen, which is why he ended up as a link summon in the final game, and why Wreck-It Ralph became the Union χ world.

That makes sense. 

5 minutes ago, DisneyXPixarfan95 said:

Well for Tron all I know was that the Tron world dealt with Sora and the Gang trying to find research and information about the Organization and Riku & Kairi's whereabouts through Ansem's computer while at the same time dealing with Sark and especially the MCP who tried to take over Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden three times during KH2. In addition, Tron mentioned about the system being a copy of the original version from Encom which Ansem the Wise copied for his research before his banishment. Plus it dealt with data and being in a digital world

I forgot Tron mentioned that(I forgot almost everything he ever said lol). I do remember it was a world inside Ansem's computer.

8 minutes ago, DisneyXPixarfan95 said:

For Dream Drop Distance, we actually visit The Grid (the original world where Space Paranoids orginated) and the one Tron mentioned back in KH2 while also delving deeper about Data in a Digital world being copied and manipulated during Young Xehanort and Xemnas' conversation with Sora (of course they were trying to mess with Sora).

So to a degree Ralph and Tron do deal with data/coding compared to Big Hero 6, but much differently as Wreck-it Ralph is video game data/coding while with Tron it's computer data/coding.

I'm doing my first ever playthrough of DDD? right now and I didn't reach The Grid yet so I don't know most of it.

I agree that Ralph and Tron deal with data more than Big Hero 6 but to me, Dark Riku mentioning 'a heart made out of data' wasn't that strange. But the word 'data' definitely doesn't fit with Big Hero 6.

27 minutes ago, DisneyXPixarfan95 said:

If they do go the Sequel route over the original film for the next game, then my biggest hope is that Union χ is remade as a console game or a full movie (similar to Back Cover) so that the story of the Wreck-It Ralph world is witnessed in Unreal Engine 4, cause some people don't have Union χ and refuse to do the filler missions and paying some medals.

I also think it's going to be interesting what Disney films would be implemented for the next KH game:

Hide contents

Because other than Wreck-It Ralph and the fictional city of Quadratum being a projection, the only ones I can think are Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland and the 2014 Maleficent film.

If a Re:Union χ[Cross] remastered cinematics happened, I think they would put part of the Wreck-it-Ralph world(maybe when Ephemer and [Player] are chasing the Darkling and the computer glitch, but not all of it 'cause the story would probably focus on the Union Leaders. If they follow the pattern of the other remixes: two games and one movie, then it could be possible that they bundle it with KHIII and KHMoM to make 3.5 remix.

Spoiler

Wonderland would be an awesome one since it's all Alice's dream but it's unfortunately already used in 'reality'. One thing I don't want is live-action Disney movie worlds. Even though they nailed Pirates of Caribbean, it would just get weirder if the KH characters met more of the realistic people. And I don't think they'll use the 2014 Maleficent movie 'cause it would be kind of weird to see both a realistic Maleficent and a classic Maleficent. 

I believe that Quadratum is the data Daybreak Town, for many reasons(I don't want to go off topic so I won't explain here). If that were so, the projections from the Book of Prophecies might still work so maybe the KH characters could travel to those.

22 hours ago, Double OKP said:

If a Re:Union χ[Cross] remastered cinematics happened, I think they would put part of the Wreck-it-Ralph world(maybe when Ephemer and [Player] are chasing the Darkling and the computer glitch, but not all of it 'cause the story would probably focus on the Union Leaders. If they follow the pattern of the other remixes: two games and one movie, then it could be possible that they bundle it with KHIII and KHMoM to make 3.5 remix.

Wonderland would be an awesome one since it's all Alice's dream but it's unfortunately already used in 'reality'. One thing I don't want is live-action Disney movie worlds. Even though they nailed Pirates of Caribbean, it would just get weirder if the KH characters met more of the realistic people. And I don't think they'll use the 2014 Maleficent movie 'cause it would be kind of weird to see both a realistic Maleficent and a classic Maleficent. 

I believe that Quadratum is the data Daybreak Town, for many reasons(I don't want to go off topic so I won't explain here). If that were so, the projections from the Book of Prophecies might still work so maybe the KH characters could travel to those.

Tbh I actually would rather have Dark Road be the Cinematic movie while Union χ becomes a console game as Re:Union χ[Cross] if it were to happen and be announced, cause like I said, some folks don't play Union χ and refuse to do the filler missions and paying some medals and would rather have a straightforward story of it.

As for the Disney worlds in the next KH game, yeah it's hard to know what Disney worlds to expect for the next KH game coming up after Melody of Memory (which would be a topic for another time):

Spoiler

I chose Maleficent (2014) and the Burton version of Wonderland as worlds since the were the only Disney worlds I could think of for Alternate realities/projections outside of Wreck-It Ralph

The only other Disney world I see being likely in the next KH game besides Wreck-It Ralph is Coco.

2 hours ago, DisneyXPixarfan95 said:

Tbh I actually would rather have Dark Road be the Cinematic movie while Union χ becomes a console game as Re:Union χ[Cross] if it were to happen and be announced, cause like I said, some folks don't play Union χ and refuse to do the filler missions and paying some medals and would rather have a straightforward story of it.

I agree Dark Road be the cinematic movie It definitely would not fit as a console game, like, running around as Xehanort would be really weird(even though you fight with him in Dark Road, it's not like you can control him like [Player]).

I wonder how a Re:Union χ[Cross] console game would work. Would [Player] advance through worlds and unlock Union Leader cutscenes after completing them(though wouldn't that make the game really long)? It would be really fun to play as [Player] in a full-fledged console game.

On 12/12/2020 at 1:43 AM, Double OKP said:

I agree Dark Road be the cinematic movie It definitely would not fit as a console game, like, running around as Xehanort would be really weird(even though you fight with him in Dark Road, it's not like you can control him like [Player]).

I wonder how a Re:Union χ[Cross] console game would work. Would [Player] advance through worlds and unlock Union Leader cutscenes after completing them(though wouldn't that make the game really long)? It would be really fun to play as [Player] in a full-fledged console game.

Sorry for not responding but regarding as to how a console remake of Union χ[Cross] would work I could see the combat be reminiscent to Re: Chain of Memories combat where you use the medals to Battle Enemies and the length of the game could be on par with Birth by Sleep or Dream Drop Distance.

1 hour ago, DisneyXPixarfan95 said:

Sorry for not responding but regarding as to how a console remake of Union χ[Cross] would work I could see the combat be reminiscent to Re: Chain of Memories combat where you use the medals to Battle Enemies and the length of the game could be on par with Birth by Sleep or Dream Drop Distance.

That would actually be cool! Maybe pressing triangle to use the special attacks like the commands in BBS and DDD and pressing x for regular attacks

8 hours ago, Double OKP said:

That would actually be cool! Maybe pressing triangle to use the special attacks like the commands in BBS and DDD and pressing x for regular attacks

I also didn't mentioned they can also have the [Player] with different custom voices (Male and Female) similar to the God Eater games and the Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker.

Also don't forget to give a like on this one and my other posts.

On 12/14/2020 at 6:24 PM, Double OKP said:

The Union Leaders and Chirithy have said [Player]'s name before... That would be a big problem for voice acting. It's either they manage to never say his name(which is probably impossible) or [Player] is given a canon name 

To be fair some films (e.g. Tenet) and in literature (e.g. Roald Dahl's the Witches) the leading protagonist is never named nor addressed so it's not out of the realm of possibilities that the Union Leaders and Chirithy just call them the Player or not mention the name

Late to the party and a month old, but I also notice that the Wreck-It Ralph world has a possibility of returning for the next game (albeit retelling the sequel, Ralph Breaks the Internet) as shown in the ending for Union χ.

Ephemer transports the Player (us) and the Darkness' to Game Central Station, while in the cord the player tell the other darknesses that we never were possessed by one of the darknesses or thought about joining them, we just wanted to trap them in the data world so they wouldn’t spread or cause more damage, now the darknesses including the player can not and never leave the data world, they are there left to die/dissapear. In addition the player locked Game Central Station to prevent the Darknesses from spreading.