Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Véńțúş_wîņđ

Why was lightning scrapped from khddd

How are we getting off topic? All I'm asking is proof that Lightning was scrapped from DDD and so far you have only provided a low sub count Youtuber that "claimed" Lightning was scrapped while I have provided the artwork that was responsible for tricking people thinking that Lightning was going to be in DDD. 

This is the first time I've ever heard of Lightning being planned then scrapped for Dream Drop Distance, so I second the motion for proof. I follow a few big KHTubers and if this was news at all it would have It sounds like someone saw or created a fanart and got desperate for content without doing the research. As mentioned already the artwork shows her holding a struggle bat, and Twilight Town only appears in Dream Drop Distance in the Hikari Orchestral opening that covers 358/2 Days (the small square and the top of the clock tower) and a brief scene with Roxas and Axel on the clock tower, having no meaningful appearance in the game whatsoever. Much like the alleged video evidence (you can't even identify the video beyond the user and when you watched it) it suggests you're making a Darkside out of a Shadow. It's got an entry on KnowYourMeme.

https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1002709-kingdom-hearts

1. Let's be respectful towards one and other when discussing this 

2. Regardless of what a Youtuber says about it, the image is fake, and has been for years. The original creator of it, who Leamax linked to earlier even broke down step by step how he made it so convincing, and looks like it worked, yet again. It's important to do research on these things and not just jump to conclusions because someone on Youtube said so. She wasn't scrapped because she never made it in the first place. 

Spoiler

d4rzrhg-fdde15ca-1051-4a7a-ae44-2409ef43