Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Willow A113

Songs that make you think of Kingdom Hearts

What are some songs that make you think of Kingdom Hearts despite the writer not thinking about (or knowing about) the series?

My example is "Look What you Made me do" by Taylor Swift, which makes me think of Riku in kh1.

"I don't like your kingdom keys, they once belonged to me"

"Sorry, the old Riku can't come to the phone right now. Why? Because he's possessed"

"When Can I See You Again?" by Owl City. Hence why I'm currently working on my second gmv with that song. It sounds like a song Sora sings each time he leaves a world and says goodbye to the friends he's made there. "It's been fun but now I've got to go....but before I hit the road I gotta know when can we do this again?" In my new gmv I have Eugene/Flynn reaching out a hand to Sora for the line, "Your sidekick needs you". So perfect! 

33 minutes ago, Willow A113 said:

That's amazing! Definitely let me know when you're done with that!

Maybe after you're done with that, you can make "Look What You Made Me Do" with Riku?

I'll look into that :) Here's my first gmv with the song, made 6 years ago. The new one will be made almost entirely of KH3 scenes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1BYYOg_uOA

"1000 Years" (by Christina Perri) makes me think of Sora and Kairi, while "Angel with a Shotgun" (by The Cab) literally cannot be referring to anyone but Riku and Sora.

And not specifically KH but it suits them so well I have to mention it... "The Night we Met" (by Lord Huron) is made for Cloud and Aerith, especially after the remake. The lyrics align with their story too well.

There are a lot of others but I'll leave it at that.