Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
OrpheusJoshua

KHUX Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] Japan main scenario update tomorrow at 15:00 JST (1:00 AM EST/10:00 PM PT)

I’d say you’re probably more hyped for the next Ux update because you have some idea of what might happen and it’s exciting to see it actually play out where as with the future of KH there’s like 12 directions they can pull us in and we just gotta be along for the ride laughsinnomura

18 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

well at least therell be a king candy boss fight here. to bad in could be in a console one

Next month is where we would have the Boss Fight against King Candy/Turbo and then the Wreck-It Ralph world ends.

I am optimistic we might get a console remake of Union χ[Cross], given that some players don't have the app game and also they don't want to spend so much on purchasing items and doing the filler missions.

2 hours ago, DisneyXPixarfan95 said:

Next month is where we would have the Boss Fight against King Candy/Turbo and then the Wreck-It Ralph world ends.

I am optimistic we might get a console remake of Union χ[Cross], given that some players don't have the app game and also they don't want to spend so much on purchasing items and doing the filler missions.

lets hope so

3 hours ago, moon☁ said:

It would be!! ?

It would be nice to have UX remade into a complete movie in UE4.

KH4.8 will include it along with the games enhanced for the PS5. ? /joke

I'd rather have Dark Road as a movie while Union χ[Cross] becomes Re: Union χ[Cross].