Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Double OKP

Characters who you think(and want) will get a big moment or be crucial in the future of KH

Who do you think, or want, is going to get a big moment or is going to be crucial in Phase II of Kingdom Hearts? My choices are(in no particular order):

1). Kairi

A lot of fans aren't happy with Kairi's situation. She is a character whose been benched numerous times when she could've had her moment to shine. But she was never a fighter in the first place. The first time she actually got proper training was during KHIII, and with absolutely no previous experience, it's actually quite an impressive feat to use Firaga(in the KHMoM fight). Now that she's going to train under Master Aqua, I'm positive she's going to have a big moment in the next KH games.

2). Demyx

Demyx is a very mysterious character. He's definitely going to be an important; I have a feeling he knows something about Quadratum. And I find it very mysterious that he suddenly up and vanished after Re:Mind.

3). Lauriam

For some reason, I feel like Mickey is going to bump into him in Scala Ad Caelum. He's a crucial key to the past, but I wonder if he will help the Guardians of Light? I'm dying to know what the Keyblade wielders' reactions are going to be about his true identity!

4). Isa

I think he should go get a Keyblade! It's about time!

5). Ventus

His memories are definitely going to be uncovered someday. I wonder if his reunion with Chirithy sparked something deep in his heart. Speaking of Chirithy, where did he go???

(I did not add the obvious ones, like Luxord or Riku, 'cause they're pretty much already in the position of being crucial)

Edit: I probably forgot some other people but I don't want to make this post too long:)

Edited by Double OKP

With the way it's heading with the reliance on memories, it's the perfect time to include Namine more! I was slightly disappointed when she had no role in MoM, but I hope and think there's a chance she'll be more relevant in future games. Even if she never gets a keyblade, she has and can continue to be useful in other ways. Here's hoping!

I hope Kairi is going to be the one who saves Sora. Sora's been the one who protects and saves her all the time, it's about time it is the other way around.

9 hours ago, Moogle13 said:

With the way it's heading with the reliance on memories, it's the perfect time to include Namine more! I was slightly disappointed when she had no role in MoM, but I hope and think there's a chance she'll be more relevant in future games. Even if she never gets a keyblade, she has and can continue to be useful in other ways. Here's hoping!

I have a feeling Naminé might be able to see Ventus's memories and inform the others. But yeah, she is finally back in the game, she should have a more prominent role; she definitely deserves one

Kairi is such a bad character she has literally done nothing in the series except be a liability to others. She was way better in kingdom Hearts 1/bbs. She's always getting thrown around like a doll she is useless unlike Xion and namine. I just wish tetsuya would just actually make her tough like aqua or skuld.

Lauriam and Elrena -  Now that their recompleted I want to see what they are going to be like now and I want them to try and find a way to bring Strelitzia back as I really want to see a reunion between these three, plus I don’t want Strelitzia to be just a plot device who’s only purpose was to be killed of so that she could give Lauriam character development. Another reason I want Lauriam and Elrena back is I’m curious what side their going to be on now that they remember their pasts and honestly I just want my favourite characters to have more screen time.

Demyx - I just want to know who exactly is he and how does he fit into the plot?

Ventus - His connection to Union X gives him so much potential story wise especially with his forgotten memories, I want to see how he deals with his memories coming back and how is he going to cope when he remembers what he did to Strelitzia and what will happen when he meets Lauriam and Elrena again, also how will everyone else react to his past?

Vanitas- I just want to know what exactly his connection to Darkness is? Also he’s a cool character I would like to see him again.

Kairi- I’m not the biggest fan of the character, however she deserves more character development and Nomura needs to give her a better role than she currently has.

Edited by Vulpes XIII

12 hours ago, Vulpes XIII said:

Lauriam and Elrena -  Now that their recompleted I want to see what they are going to be like now and I want them to try and find a way to bring Strelitzia back as I really want to see a reunion between these three, plus I don’t want Strelitzia to be just a plot device who’s only purpose was to be killed of so that she could give Lauriam character development. Another reason I want Lauriam and Elrena back is I’m curious what side their going to be on now that they remember their pasts and honestly I just want my favourite characters to have more screen time.

I'm dying to know what Strelitzia's situation is. Like, is she legit dead?? Why'd she appear in a dream in a white coat

Honestly, I don't think Lauriam is going to try to bring her back. In the recent Union χ[Cross] updates, Lauriam seems to have accepted the fact that she's really dead.

In the Kingdom Hearts series, there has been more resurrections than deaths(excluding the victims of the Keyblade Wars). As much as I love Strelitzia and want to see a 3d model of her in Unreal Engine, I think people should stop being resurrected. It's just going to be too much. Like, if someone 'dies' next, everyone's going to expect their resurrection. Nomura-san shouldn't repeat the same things. But despite her being dead, Strelitzia will play a role. Her appearance in the white coat confirms that.

I assure you, Lauriam and Elrena are definitely going to have more screen time(I also want them to; Lauriam is my favorite character :)). If the Ancient Masters turn out to be the Dandelions, then Lauriam is going to play a huge role in Phase II. He holds crucial information of the past and knows lots of the data Daybreak Town. He would greatly help Mickey...but depends on whose side he's on. And I'm really curious about that. 

Edited by Double OKP

12 hours ago, Double OKP said:

I'm dying to know what Strelitzia's situation is. Like, is she legit dead?? Why'd she appear in a dream in a white coat

Honestly, I don't think Lauriam is going to try to bring her back. In the recent Union χ[Cross] updates, Lauriam seems to have accepted the fact that she's really dead.

In the Kingdom Hearts series, there has been more resurrections than deaths(excluding the victims of the Keyblade Wars). As much as I love Strelitzia and want to see a 3d model of her in Unreal Engine, I think people should stop being resurrected. It's just going to be too much. Like, if someone 'dies' next, everyone's going to expect their resurrection. Nomura-san shouldn't repeat the same things. But despite her being dead, Strelitzia will play a role. Her appearance in the white coat confirms that.

I assure you, Lauriam and Elrena are definitely going to have more screen time(I also want them to; Lauriam is my favorite character :)). If the Ancient Masters turn out to be the Dandelions, then Lauriam is going to play a huge role in Phase II. He holds crucial information of the past and knows lots of the data Daybreak Town. He would greatly help Mickey...but depends on whose side he's on. And I'm really curious about that. 

I think that although she wasn’t the Nameless Star in the Final world perhaps she could of been a star we didn’t see and if that’s the case her heart could still be holding on due to her connection to Lauriam and was somehow able to make herself appear in his dream somehow.The Black coats were originally associated with the Nobodies and Organization XIII perhaps the white coats are associated with something similar to Nobodies?

I’m still hopeful that Strelitzia will come back, I know that Lauriam did seem to accept the fact that she died, but none of them were aware of resurrection at the time. I think it would be kind of cool if the Master of Masters could use Strelitzia against Lauriam in some way, maybe he could be controlling her somehow and they would have to fight to free her from his control and maybe Lauriam doesn’t recognise her at first because she has her hood up.

It will be interesting to see what side Lauriam and Elrena are on.I hope they will be fighting against us at first but later on in the plot they decide to side with us. Either way Lauriam and Elrena getting more screen time will be awesome as they are interesting characters in my opinion.

Edited by Vulpes XIII

4 hours ago, Vulpes XIII said:

I think that although she wasn’t the Nameless Star in the Final world perhaps she could of been a star we didn’t see and if that’s the case her heart could still be holding on due to her connection to Lauriam and was somehow able to make herself appear in his dream somehow.The Black coats were originally associated with the Nobodies and Organization XIII perhaps the white coats are associated with something similar to Nobodies?

Yeah, it would make sense if she is a star 'cause she wasn't ready to leave. The stars are strong hearts that still have connections to the world of the living, which perfectly matches her.

The black coats were originally made by the Master to ward off darkness, which suggests the white coats are the opposite; they could ward off light. But I wonder why someone would need to ward off light?