Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
keyslinger

KHUX MoM theory (spoilers for latest update)

Spoiler

So with this new block of story some interesting things have been revealed.

1. Brain has the Masters Defender keyblade.

2. MoM knows Darkness.

3.The Darkness has no goals.

4. Darkness knows what's in the Book of Prophecies.

One thing I want to focus on is the MoM. I thought of something with him. In Re:Mind when talking to Xehanort he says the coat wards off darkness and that he's to scared to take his off. What I thought of is that what if he's a being of pure light? If the coat keeps darkness away, wouldn't that be perfect for a being of pure light? Also in the cutscene with Lauriam and Strelitzia, at the end after she disappears you see her in a white coat.  So could that imply that those coats ward off light? It's interesting.

Also Luxu dealing with the Master is hilarious.

Edited by keyslinger

Spoiler

I don't know if the MoM is a being of pure light, 'cause in the secret endings and the Back Cover cover art you can see his jawline, doesn't that mean he's human? He also said when he was a boy a Keyblade War happened.

I wonder why Strelitzia would need a coat to ward off light? HMK(a Youtuber) suggested she needed it to protect herself from the light of Kingdom Hearts to reach out to Lauriam... but it's just a theory.

14 hours ago, Double OKP said:
  Hide contents

I don't know if the MoM is a being of pure light, 'cause in the secret endings and the Back Cover cover art you can see his jawline, doesn't that mean he's human? He also said when he was a boy a Keyblade War happened.

I wonder why Strelitzia would need a coat to ward off light? HMK(a Youtuber) suggested she needed it to protect herself from the light of Kingdom Hearts to reach out to Lauriam... but it's just a theory.

Spoiler

That's a good point. I just find it interesting because the coat repels darkness and in Re:Mind the Master says he's too scared to take his off. This to me implies he's scared of darkness or of the character Darkness as if he's running or hiding. Also in the same update he even says Darkness watches everything but not right now. Could something in his past have caused him to be scared of Darkness and he found a way to cloak himself from it? Both Darkness and the Master say their old friends so maybe something happened that traumatized the Master?

10 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

Hide contents

i cant help but wonder if the darkness is one of the 13 dark pieces of the x-blade. if the 7 light piece became the princess of heart's hearts then perhaps the dark pieces became sentient in their own way

Spoiler

Isn't that impossible though? The darknesses existed before the Keyblade War; the χ-blade split after the Keyblade War. And also, the seven light pieces aren't the princess' very own hearts, right? Because how were they supposed to pass it down to the next generation?

5 hours ago, keyslinger said:

Hide contents

That's a good point. I just find it interesting because the coat repels darkness and in Re:Mind the Master says he's too scared to take his off. This to me implies he's scared of darkness or of the character Darkness as if he's running or hiding. Also in the same update he even says Darkness watches everything but not right now. Could something in his past have caused him to be scared of Darkness and he found a way to cloak himself from it? Both Darkness and the Master say their old friends so maybe something happened that traumatized the Master?

Spoiler

But you know how dramatic the Master can be. I think he was being over dramatic when he said he's too scared to take his coat off, but it may have some truth to it. But why would he be scared of it? He's supposed to be very powerful. Since he said the darkness is very powerful in conversation, battle, and mental warfare, that means he was talking from experience, 'cause he said he didn't have a Master, so no one would have taught him those things. Maybe he was recalling those experiences from the first Keyblade War from when he was a boy? 

Where did the Master say he and the darkness say they were old friends? I believe only the darkness said that. And I think when it said that, it meant they were old enemies. 

The black coats are supposed to ward off darkness, but what does that really mean? If someone's wearing it, then the darkness can't come near? Because the darkness said they watched as the Book of Prophecies was being written; how would that be possible if the Master was wearing the coat? or...what if he wasn't???

Edited by Double OKP

39 minutes ago, Double OKP said:
  Hide contents

Isn't that impossible though? The darknesses existed before the Keyblade War; the χ-blade split after the Keyblade War. And also, the seven light pieces aren't the princess' very own hearts, right? Because how were they supposed to pass it down to the next generation?

Hide contents

But you know how dramatic the Master can be. I think he was being over dramatic when he said he's too scared to take his coat off, but it may have some truth to it. But why would he be scared of it? He's supposed to be very powerful. Since he said the darkness is very powerful in conversation, battle, and mental warfare, that means he was talking from experience, 'cause he said he didn't have a Master, so no one would have taught him those things. Maybe he was recalling those experiences from the first Keyblade War from when he was a boy? 

Where did the Master say he and the darkness say they were old friends? I believe only the darkness said that. And I think when it said that, it meant they were old enemies. 

The black coats are supposed to ward off darkness, but what does that really mean? If someone's wearing it, then the darkness can't come near? Because the darkness said they watched as the Book of Prophecies was being written; how would that be possible if the Master was wearing the coat? or...what if he wasn't???

You have some good points. There has to be something with the black coat and Darkness.

One cool detail about the black coat: when the Kingdom Hearts team switched to UE4, they added a symbol on the coat zippers: the Unversed symbol. I think the Unversed symbol might be the symbol for darkness; after all, darkness, as Master Odin said, is born from negative emotions, which is exactly what Unversed are. This might prove that theory of Vanitas being a Darkness

2 hours ago, Double OKP said:
  Hide contents

Hide contents

just a thought