Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Véńțúş_wîņđ

kingdom Hearts theory. xahanort is the 1st nobody created.

1. He has been having visions/memorys of a past live of a person he never knew just like roxas in kh2. 

2. His name as you know is an anagram of "no hearts/another" and as we all thought nobody's do not have Hearts. but in DDD it was revealed that nobody's do indeed have Hearts it was all just a sham so that xahanort could have his 13 s.o.d. and maybe xahanort didn't even know he was a nobody in the first place.

oh i do beg your pardon

if xehanort was a nobody similar to roxas then when he extracted his heart or when ansem was destroyed or when he died he would have returned to the person from where he came same as roxas. at some point he would have joined his original self at some point and wouldnt have been able to be separate with out another body.

I disagree with this theory. Xehanort created a Nobody, and you can literally see he extracts a heart. It's impossible for a Nobody to create a Nobody. And he says this in Episode 3: The Purpose of the Journey:

Regardless of where these foul emotions were coming from, they gave me comfort. They helped me realize that my heart could still feel.

indicating he has a heart. And also, if Nobodies aren't eliminated for a long time, that's when they grow hearts, they don't have them in the first place. They only grow them if they exist for a long time. If Xehanort was indeed a Nobody, then why'd he not be restored at the end of KHIII? His heart ascended to Kingdom Hearts, he clearly died; a Nobody can't die, they can only be eliminated. Him having memories of someone else's life and his name being an anagram with χ does NOT make him a Nobody. 

I think it's possible for Xehanort to be a Nobody that has grown a heart, but he's not the first Nobody to have been created. Nobodies have always existed for as long as Heartless have existed. Which is way before Xehanort's time.