Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AronsonSteampunk

Looking for some Old Music

Hey all I've been an in and out fan of the site for years and I need some help... 

Years ago there were some amazing remixes posted of some of the Kingdom Hearts music. One in particular was a sort of rock version of the Traverse Town theme. I can't remember the name to save my life but I can hear the bridge of the song still playing in my head. KH13 was the site I found it on back in the day so if anyone knows what song I'm talking please, please, PLEASE tell me the name I need that song in my life again lol.

Not sure how helpful this will be because I don’t know the exact video that your talking about however I imagine the video was probably on YouTube originally and if that’s the case I can think of three people who have done Kingdom Hearts Rock/Metal Versions of songs and I know all three have done Traverse town so maybe it’s one of them :

Garik Wheeler 

NateWantsToBattle

FamilyJules 

Hopefully it’s one of these guys your talking about, Also sorry if I wasn’t much help but I hope you find the song.

Edited by Vulpes XIII