Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
XIIIon14

Do you think Roxas should get the option to beat up Xemnas?

This is something I have been thinking of recently. I have seen some people who want to see Roxas and Xemnas clash with one another and I have also seen some people wanting a 358/2 days remake, which caused me to think of something. If a 358/2 days remake should ever come out, do you think they should give you the option to have dual wielding Roxas beating Xemnas to a bloody pulp? I'm not saying that Roxas should succeed at his goal in the end if they would allow it, there are still 6 other members who can back Xemnas up, along with an army of Nobodies, which Sora, Donald and Goofy could only get through because Axel sacrificed himself. Just let Xemnas get beaten up by Roxas.

As much as I would like to see Roxas beat up Xemnas ,I would not want this to happen in a 358/2 Days remake. My only reason for not wanting this to happen is Nomura seems to have the need to make everything canon to the plot. So if this ever did happen Nomura would probably try and say it an alternative timeline or something like that and then link it into another game. I’ll just use team Days against the Xemnas boss fight in Melody of Memory instead.

Edited by Vulpes XIII

Big agree with Vulpes XIII, I'd love an excuse to hear Xemnas's boss theme again, and I'd also love an excuse to play as Roxas again, but I wouldn't want it to happen in the context of 358/2 Days as I feel even if Roxas weren't to succeed, a confrontation like that would have consequences on the plot, which has already wrapped up. 

You do get to beat him up in ReMind with Roxas. I don't know what more you can do with this. I want a Days Remake, but it doesn't need a Roxas vs Xemnas beat down in story. There is a way to have it happen and not be canon maybe. Olympus Coliseum is in Days. You could put the Organization in their for non canon superboss fights, difficulty Data Org level. That should satisfy. But otherwise, I don't see a reason for Xemnas vs Roxas in any new game.