Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

What is your most anticipated Square Enix game of 2021?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What is your most anticipated Square Enix game of 2021?

• NEO: The World Ends With You
    • NieR: Replicant ver. 1.22474487139...
    • Balan Wonderworld
    • Bravely Default II

For me it's NEO: The World Ends With You, no contest. I've been itching for a follow-up to TWEWY for YEARS so it's beyond exciting to finally have one on the horizon. 

That being said, I am also really looking forward to Nier: Replicant 1.22474487139 because I loved Nier: Automata sooooo much and I'm excited to see the game that started it all. 

I'm also intrigued by Bravely Default II but I actually never finished the first one as I rage quit after getting stuck on a certain boss near the end and never picked it up again. Maybe I'll try playing it again.

I understand why TWEWY is the most popular but I sadly haven't been able to find and play the first game, and I don't want to watch the anime or play the next game without playing the original first! But I'm a bit of a NieR fangirl anyway so even if I had played TWEWY I think I'd still pick NieR: Replicant. Can't wait for it :D 

I’m going to have to go with TWEWY, probably won’t be getting it right on release but I played the original when it came out and its really enjoyable, I’m curious to see where they’ll go with it. Also I’m not all too familiar with the other options haha. xD 

2 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

did it look like a big caterpillar? 

Yep. Tried to beat it for several hours and then rage quit. I couldn't leave the area to level grind, so I literally got stuck.

3 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

Yep. Tried to beat it for several hours and then rage quit. I couldn't leave the area to level grind, so I literally got stuck.

oof i was stuck on that one forever as well, i could go back into the dungeon to level grind but it still took forever

though after i beat it i didnt need to grind much for the rest

I have to go with Neo World Ends With You. The first was a lot of fun on the DS even though some of the split screen battles were a bit awkward at times, but the story and characters were very interesting and if the new game is as good as the first one then I’m really looking forward to it especially with the graphics looking as good as they do in the trailers.

On 12/29/2020 at 12:06 PM, ocean's rage said:

oof i was stuck on that one forever as well, i could go back into the dungeon to level grind but it still took forever

though after i beat it i didnt need to grind much for the rest

I've been meaning to pick the game back up for ages, but that experience kind of soured the game for me somewhat. But when Bravely Default II was announced I thought about trying again, though I will most definitely be starting from scratch.

3 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

I've been meaning to pick the game back up for ages, but that experience kind of soured the game for me somewhat. But when Bravely Default II was announced I thought about trying again, though I will most definitely be starting from scratch.

i can understand that, there were huge gaps in my attempts on that boss. i wish you luck if you do decide to do it again