Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Vulpes XIII

Which side do you prefer heroes or villains?

The Kingdom Hearts series has a lot of great characters and everyone has their favourite characters, however I was wondering which do people prefer the heroes or the villains? For me it’s the villains as I find them really entertaining and interesting and I really like when one of the Organization XIII members show up as it always a good cutscene and sometimes a good boss fight follows. Also my favourite character and a lot of other characters I like are villains although some of the characters I like are heroes. 

Edited by Vulpes XIII

Hmm...this is a super hard question! I find the Organization members very interesting and unique as villains; they all also have interesting backstories. The heroes, on the other hand, always have the weirdest and most awkward interactions and don't fit well together in my opinion. Judging them as a whole, I would prefer the villains, but judging them individually or by their respective small groups, I would prefer the heroes.

I find them al interesting but I'd be lying if I didn't say the heroes... But then again my favourite characters are Sora, Riku, Namine, Zexion, Axel & Terra. All of those except Sora and and (questionably) Namine spent at least some time as Antiheroes. So perhaps my favourite group is the morally grey ones. Or just bad guys turned good guys. But I love all KH characters pretty much so I don't know! An excellent yet very trick question because the KH characters are just too loveable! :3 

I never really thought about it. ? I think I tend to favor the heroes more in general but that’s not all too surprising since that’s generally who the games want you to root for anyways. Although there are a fair share of villains with their own interesting backstories, personalities and the like that others above have pointed out.