Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Vulpes XIII

Whats your favourite Organization XIII weapon?

A lot of the Organization XIII members weapons have really cool and interesting designs in my opinion and if I had to choose one my personal favourite would have to be Marluxia’s Graceful Dahlia as I just really like the colour scheme and design of his weapon overall and it looks really cool in battle, also I think the way he summons it before his boss fight in Re :Chain of Memories looked awesome and another reason why it’s probably my favourite Organization XIII weapon is simply because Scythes are probably my favourite video game weapon.

Axel's pizza joke weapons, Saix's banana xD 

Joke weapons aside I almost want to choose Roxas's Oathkeeper and Oblivion keyblades, but I feel like that's cheating. :P For me it might actually be Axel's Eternal Flames Chakrams. Nothing too crazy going on with them design wise, but I guess I like how sleek and menacing they look, you know whenever he pulls them out it's about to go down. xD 

I think that Zexion's Book of Retribution (I had to look up the name for it, I hope that's right). A book that traps people might not be overly original but it's still cool all the same. Also it makes him especially annoying/fun to fight in KH2 Final Mix, when he takes away the commands. And I just love Zexion as a character too so I suppose the weapon gets bonus points for that.

11 hours ago, WakelessDream said:

Axel's pizza joke weapons, Saix's banana xD 

Joke weapons aside I almost want to choose Roxas's Oathkeeper and Oblivion keyblades, but I feel like that's cheating. :P For me it might actually be Axel's Eternal Flames Chakrams. Nothing too crazy going on with them design wise, but I guess I like how sleek and menacing they look, you know whenever he pulls them out it's about to go down. xD 

I would also go for Axels weapons if for no other reason than that you almost never see this type of weapon anywhere else 

I don't want to count Keyblades, as I feel it's cheating. So I'll make a list without the Keyblades.

1: Lunatic (Saix)

2: Arpeggio (Demyx)

3: Lindworm (Xaldin)

4: Graceful Dahlia (Marluxia)

5: Ethereal Blades (Xemnas)

6: Eternal Flames (Axel)

7: Sharpshooter (Xigbar)

8: Book of Retribution (Zexion)

9: Fair Game (Luxord)

10: Skysplitter (Lexaeus)

11: Foudre (Larxene)

12: Frozen Pride (Vexen)