Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Vulpes XIII

If you could choose any Final Fantasy character to appear in the KH series who would you want?

For me my first choice would be Zidane from FF9 as I think his personality would make him a interesting character in the KH series and I think it would be cool if he was one of the residents in Twilight Town as him and Vivi are friends in FF9 so it would be a cool reference. Although if I could choose another character I would pick Red XIII and I think it would be cool if he was in Radiant Garden as almost every Final Fantasy character in that world is one of his friends in FF7. 

Who would everyone else pick?

The amount of FF games I've played is very limited so I can only really speak to those games, that being said I'd probably pick someone from the XIII trilogy, Lightning or Serah perhaps. Actually kind of surprised it hasn't happened already. As for how they could fit into the games, well I'm not quite sure, really just picking based on the characters I'm familiar with. xD 

I don't think I've seen a chocobo around in KH! I want a chocobo!

...But if HAD to be a human character, I'd like to see either Lightning or Prompto. Lighting is so cool and she could fight with Sora and the gang! She's the perfect candidate if they wanted a fighter. Prompto & Sora also sounds like fun, their attitude matches and imagine the chaos they could create together. Just happy-go-lucky cinnamon rolls being cinnamon rolls!

Edit: After I thought about it, I'd also second Red XIII, especially if he could be a mode of transport some how, I kinda wanna see that! Guess Sora would have to shrink for it to work though xD

Edited by Moogle13

The only FF games I've played are the first two Dissidias and Theatrythms. I know Lightning is a popular choice and think she would work. I think it is safe to say Noctis is not going to be included per Yozora. Personally I would like to see Kadaj, Vaan, and/or Vincent.

Balthier and Fran from FFXII. I think they would have an interesting dynamic with the main cast and I just love those two. I also wouldn't mind seeing Cecil or Kain from FFIV. Or Kefka from FFVI.

To be honest though, if we could get some characters from games other than FFVII, FFVIII and FFX and X-2, that alone would satisfy me. I'm sick of only seeing characters from those entries. But my top choices are the ones mentioned above.

I would love to see barret  appearing making big anti capitalist speeches while scrooge mc duck is nearby would be great :P 

Alltough someone is probably going to complain because of his gun arm even though its not like a sword isnt as deadly

1 hour ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

I would love to see barret  appearing making big anti capitalist speeches while scrooge mc duck is nearby would be great :P 

Alltough someone is probably going to complain because of his gun arm even though its not like a sword isnt as deadly

i imagine some would complain cause they dont like him

I like to see Kefka. Next to Sephiroth, Kefka is one of the most well known villain in the Final Fantasy franchise.

Another Final Fantasy character I like to see could be Beatrice. Probably as someone we could relate to Riku or Terra.

The ones I would like to see are Rinoa, Gilgamesh, Balthier, Serah Farron, Princess Garnet, Best girl Refia, Faris and Lenna, Cecil Harvey, Kefka, and Terra Brandford.

Edit: I guess I'll explain why.

1: Rinoa~ I love Rinoa and would enjoy seeing  her meet and befriend Sora.

2: Gilgamesh~ Boss fight with multiple Keyblade arms.

3: Balthier~ Gummi Ship expert who meets Sora and friends and helps out, for a price.

4: Serah~ Because I like her more then her sister, Lightning, and would rather see her.

5: Princess Garnet~ Maybe we could have some Final Fantasy pure heart princesses?

6: Best Girl Refia~ She is best girl and I'd love to have her in KH.

7: Faris and Lenna~ Same as Garnet, maybe Lenna is a new pure princess, with Faris trying to protect her.

8: Cecil~ Cool factor. I'd enjoy seeing him make a appearance.

9: Kefka~ One of the most iconic villains in Final Fantasy. Let's see him fight Sora.

10: Terra Brandford~ She would be such a great addition to the Kingdom Hearts world.

Edited by SweetYetSalty

I'd want to see Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII. I loved the XIII series, she wouldn't need to be part of the Radiant Garden crew maybe throw her into Twilight Town. I did see a very cool Kingdom Heart artwork style for her when someone made a fake post about her being in a new Kingdom Hearts game. Wish I could find that image. Maybe be the new Struggle Champion OR have a world based on Final Fantasy XIII or put her in the Coliseum matches in a future title.  I would also love to see Noctus.