Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Focus

Kingdom Hearts ReWind 2020

Very nicely made video! :D For everything 2020 was, it was still a treat in the ways of getting our fix of new Kingdom Hearts content, which is nice considering I expected it to be much more quiet in that regard. I still keep forgetting that the ReMind DLC released last year to start us off haha. xD 

On 1/11/2021 at 10:29 PM, Moogle13 said:

Everything... Except Dark Road & The Union X new stuff. Which is definitely worth mentioning too. While 2020 wasn't by any means a perfect year, us KH fans were feasting the whole year round ^.^

I'm so far behind on KHUX/Dark Road! Sad considering my profile picture is my pet -.- Kingdom Hearts was our guiding key through 2020!

On 1/11/2021 at 10:51 PM, DestinysUnion said:

This is very accurate, especially all the deaths by the different super bosses in Re:Mind. XD And the Meow Wow "this is fine" is super cute! lol

I feel like most of my time with ReMind was spent dying! I'm glad you got what I was going for with the Meow Wow! XD

On 1/11/2021 at 11:49 PM, WakelessDream said:

Very nicely made video! :D For everything 2020 was, it was still a treat in the ways of getting our fix of new Kingdom Hearts content, which is nice considering I expected it to be much more quiet in that regard. I still keep forgetting that the ReMind DLC released last year to start us off haha. xD 

Thank you! Yeah, it's weird that it's about to be one year since ReMind came out!

I feel like most of my time with ReMind was spent dying! I'm glad you got what I was going for with the Meow Wow! XD

I think everyone who tried to beat the super bosses spent most of their time dying or leveling up for the fights. XD I also developed an unhealthy hatred for the Luxord fight. lol