Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Double OKP

Which character(s) are you most excited for their future roles?

Which character(s) are you most excited for their future roles? Here are some characters who do/might have roles:

Isa, Lea, Roxas, Xion, Sora, Riku, Kairi, Yozora, Luxord, Demyx, Lauriam, Elrena, Mickey, Ventus, Terra, Aqua, Naminé, the MoM, Luxu, Foretellers, etc.

There are a lot of people so I probably missed some. Anyway, here are the characters I'm most excited for(in no particular order):

1). Isa 

I'm mostly excited for his involvement with Subject X. And also, this guy needs a Keyblade! 

2). Lauriam

I can't wait for the Guardians of Light's reaction to him being a Keyblade wielder! I wonder what he's been doing during the one-year-gap in Re:Mind.

3). Mickey

I wonder what he's going to find at Scala. A mystery of course...

4). Demyx

I'm excited for his identity reveal. Who is he???

That's a good question. Let's see...

1. Yozora.

He appeared only in one cutscene, but left so many questions so I really want to learn more about him.

2. Ventus.

With recent updates of UX this character was shown in a different way than in previous games and I can't wait for the moment when his past will be revealed in the main story.

3. Master of masters.

There was time when I was waiting for him to appear in KH3. Since he didn't, all I can do is wait for next games. He's an interesting character and I wonder what he try to achieve. 

2 hours ago, Albert said:

2. Ventus.

With recent updates of UX this character was shown in a different way than in previous games and I can't wait for the moment when his past will be revealed in the main story.

The moment when Aqua and Terra find out about Ven...that's going to be so painful. I can't wait for the UX character reveals. They are going to be epic.

I just put four, but if I put all the characters I'm excited for, that would be super long!? 

Edited by Double OKP

2 hours ago, Double OKP said:

The moment when Aqua and Terra find out about Ven...that's going to be so painful. I can't wait for the UX character reveals. They are going to be epic.

I just put four, but if I put all the characters I'm excited for, that would be super long!? 

Same here ?. There's many interesting characters and it could be too much text if I put all of them.

1 hour ago, ocean's rage said:

i think the idea is that side to him became vanitus

Yeah, probably. But Terra, Aqua and Ventus himself don't know about it yet

Elrena - First reason is because Larxene/Elrena is my favourite character and I want her to get more backstory and screen time and I want to see how different her nobody is from her original self as we have seen her before Elrena became Larxene but now that she has been recompleted I don’t think she is going to have the same personality as she had in Union X. My other reason is although she didn’t remember she was a Keyblade Wielder, I still think she remembers more than she lets on, as I think that although she doesn’t remember how she met Lauriam I believe she might remember that she knew Marluxia before the Organization or that he felt familiar somehow but just can’t remember how or where she met him. Also I’m curious about one or two things from her character file. The only thing I think that will definitely happen is that wherever Lauriam is Elrena going to be there too.

Strelitzia - Although we know she died and that she is probably going to play a big part in Lauriam character development somehow and possibly Elrena too.  I believe she is going to be reunited with Lauriam and Elrena but what I’m interested in is how. I think it would either be that she is a star we haven’t met in the Final World who will help the heroes and they will somehow save her and end up getting her a replica body or that she is going to be revived by the Master of Masters somehow and will be possessed or something like that and used against the heroes and could be possibly forced to fight Lauriam and he would have to fight her to in order to free Strelitzia from the MoM control. Probably won’t end up being either of these situations but i still believe she will be brought back somehow.

Demyx - I just want to know who he is and what exactly is his future role and is he going to be a enemy or will he help us?

Edited by Vulpes XIII

For the moment I'm most anxious for Luxord, the Foretellers, Master of Masters, and Yozora. If Luxord is the driver in Yozora's world I wanna learn more about it and what exactly is his story. What is this world of unreality setting up? What are the Foretellers going to do? Stuff like that.

On 1/16/2021 at 6:31 PM, Vulpes XIII said:

Strelitzia - Although we know she died and that she is probably going to play a big part in Lauriam character development somehow and possibly Elrena too.  I believe she is going to be reunited with Lauriam and Elrena but what I’m interested in is how. I think it would either be that she is a star we haven’t met in the Final World who will help the heroes and they will somehow save her and end up getting her a replica body or that she is going to be revived by the Master of Masters somehow and will be possessed or something like that and used against the heroes and could be possibly forced to fight Lauriam and he would have to fight her to in order to free Strelitzia from the MoM control. Probably won’t end up being either of these situations but i still believe she will be brought back somehow.

The medals in Union χ[Cross] are physical manifestations of power from the future created by Moogles through the Book of Prophecies. So there's only characters of the future on them because they exist in the future...except the commemorative medal for the 5th anniversary, which has an illustration of Strelitzia and her Chirithy. It's either Nomura forgot about the function of the medals(which I highly doubt) or Strelitzia actually exists in the future?