Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Véńțúş_wîņđ

KHUX I love the key saga it has some of the best story telling in the whole series. Plus all the original characters introduced in this saga are awesome. what do you guys think about the key saga?

Not sure I would go as far as to say the best in the series, but to each their own. But it definitely has its highlights. Lots of intriguing characters like the Foretellers and MoM. I just wish the story updates weren't so few and far apart, it'll be interesting to see where things go in future updates. 

Well, I can't say for sure.

Yeah, I like this story and it's characters. This games bring so much new to the series. But, on the other hand, I can't deny that some of new characters don't get much attention, that story isn't whole yet after 7 years of development, that all fans should wait few months only to see one or two important cutscenes.

And in my opinion UX has worst gameplay among all of KH games. 

So, I don't know...

A bit rude to accuse them of not being a true fan for not following a story format that they dislike. I'd have to agree on the story format, it's been way too long-form for me to stay interested in it these past 6ish years, I kept up until around 2017 and I've been essentially waiting for the major plotlines of X to wrap up so I can understand it better.