Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nukara Rikova

Xehanort is a Player from Union cross (theory) and some more theories.

Let me say that this theory has been discussed here before, but I would like to expand and supplement it.
For starters ,we all know that Dark Road and Union cross are connected, if only by the fact that DR is formally launched through Union cross. 
However, it also seems to me an interesting detail is that in the profile of Xehanort in DR, the nickname "Player" is still marked, tell me why all of a sudden ?
After all, in DR, we control a famous character.
But what if it was intentional ? What if there is a connection between the" Player " and Xehanort ? 
As you know ,Ventus, Lauriam, Skuld (Apparently), Alrena and Ephemer (Apparently) went to the future.
But what if this also applies to the "Player"? 
What if the "Player" just also lost his memory and was thrown out on Destiny Island ? 
At least in the DR itself, Xehanort has the memories of a "Player". 
And here I also remember another theory voiced earlier ,that the whole world of "Kingdom hearts "is actually an artificial reality created by someone (Probably MoM ) and in fact that the world of" Verum Rex", that the world of" Kingdom hearts "is two video games of"unreality".
And if you go back to the UX ,it also seems strange to me that the "Player" essentially just "wakes up" in "Daybreak town" we don't know his backstory, he just happens to be in this place.
And as noted earlier, it is suspicious that all the "Players" in KH UX are children. 
And then I came up with a crazy theory. If the whole world of Kingdom hearts ,and in particular UX, is a kind of "video game", what if the "Player" is something like artificial intelligence ?

Which is also the same as any "Avatar" can be customized and have any gender, skin color and hair.
This explains why in Xehanort's flashbacks, if this theory is to be believed, the "Player" looks different from Xehanort ,he just reconfigured into the version of the character we know. 
And it will be funny how many people are waiting for the debut of the "Player", but in fact this is a character with whom we have long been familiar and is the main villain of the series.

What if all the characters of KH are essentially these same players who just during this time were able to become individuals in contrast to the UX versions that were almost complete copies of each other. 
In the KH universe, everyone has hearts, and in addition, if you resort to the rules of the RPG, usually there are characters with increasing levels, becoming larger and stronger. 
I think this rule can be attributed to the inhabitants of "Kingdom hearts".
And maybe there isn't even any real time travel ,and the heroes just got thrown out ,somehow, to later levels.
I think this also applies to the Book of Prophecies ,which can be a kind of a kind of "Hard Disk" in which the entire plot of the story is recorded in advance. 
Also, I just got a theory about "Virus". If the KH universe is a kind of "artificial world", then there must be a real world. 
And maybe "Virus" is the one who somehow managed to get from the real world to the world of "Kingdom hearts"?