Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Disney Plus Spoilers Chat

i think the recast thing was just a joke, i think it really is Pietro from the Xmen universe

itd be their first dip into the multiverse since its gonna happen in Dr strange 2 with Wanda as a main character in it

its them dipping their foot in the water in that area

and teasing whats to come

I think the multiverse thing is something that's gonna happen at the end of the season to set up for Strange 2

But right now it's just either a civilian acting like Pietro

Or the role of Wanda's brother in an 80s sitcom

i mean with vision confronting her, she says "i dont control everyone getting to their dentist appointment or washing their laundry, etc." but i would guess she is in a way if shes in all of their minds and to keep that up for weeks or however long its been, like 9 days or whatever would take a mental toll

i initially thought wanda came to agnes to make some sort of deal for this thing to happen in the first place but seems unlikely now since wanda doesnt even know how it started

Now it appears that Wanda can no longer “reset” Vision because he knows (in episode 2 she could reset vision to the pint before he got suspicious) but now he is aware of the world itself.