Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Disney Plus Spoilers Chat

Cause I think she was pregnant in Infinity War, got snapped and then came back in Endgame and found out after Stark's funeral

Then started to look for Vision's body and somehow ended up in Westview

I don't really know anything about House of M other than alternate reality and "No more mutants" but from what the show has said it seems like anything that was created inside the bubble is real in some capacity. So at this point I think the kids are too.

yeah, but then you deal with the whole "i was 3 months old for all of 5 minutes, then i was 5 years old for another 5 minutes, then i was 10 years old" nonsense that you wouldn't have to mess with if they got recreated

...i feel like i misread something and replied to that instead

i'm not so sure about that. they established that monica's clothes weren't created, but rather transformed in terms of appearance. the drone they sent in became a helicopter, the guy in a hazmat suit became a guy in a beekeeper suit, etc. it's hard to say whether anything created inside is actually real at all