Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Disney Plus Spoilers Chat

Kingdom Hearts discussion tends to be fairly dry in-between games, so I'm experimenting with ways to keep the conversation alive on the server during those dry periods. Which is why I'm considering making this into a complete MCU channel, or maybe an all-in Disney+ channel where anything to do with Disney+ exclusive shows can be discussed.

Kingdom Hearts discussion tends to be fairly dry in-between games, so I'm experimenting with ways to keep the conversation alive on the server during those dry periods. Which is why I'm considering making this into a complete MCU channel, or maybe an all-in Disney+ channel where anything to do with Disney+ exclusive shows can be discussed.

It takes place after Avengers Endgame (currently the last super huge MCU movie)

Guys I know Captain America did end up losing to Thanos but for me him using the hammer and Thors powers in endgame is still one of the best moments movie history.

And people Wanda after Endgame is basically alone. Steve (who she looked up to) basically retired. Vision died. Clint probably went home to his family. Natasha is dead. Any man probably went hone to his family

I am just listing the people that Wanda would actually consider friends (she was shunned for the events of Civil War and even her past of Ultron was not forgotten)

Anyway else think that Director from SWORD is a real ** and maybe one of the hidden villains of WandaVision?